Chapter 59

Joohyun's POV
I went straight to this restaurant after finishing my work at our company.

I'm so tired right now, but the girls want to hang out because the last time we hung out was when we celebrated the boys' victory in the U-league.

I also agreed because it's Saturday. That means I don't have work tomorrow.

"You're late." Jennie greeted me with that after I sat down beside her. I'm the only one that they are waiting for.

"I'm sorry, girls. I just finished my work now." I leaned on the backrest of the chair.

"It's okay. We just arrived now too." Sooyoung said.

I glared at Jennie, and she just shrugged her shoulders. "You're still later than us." I just shook my head at her.

"I'm hungry. Let's order now." Rosé said and looked at the waiter. "Excuse me." She said while raising her hand.

The waiter came to us and took our orders.

"How's your life, girls? It's been a while since we last gathered together." Sooyoung said after the waiter left.

"What life? Sex life, employee life, or what?" Yerim asked and laughed.

"Whatever you want to share, dwarf," Sooyoung annoyingly said.

"My sex life is fun. We've done this many times." I grimaced at what Yerim said. "On the other hand, my employee life is tiring."

"I think it's all the same to us," Jennie said.

"I don't think so," I said, and they all looked at me. "It's the same at the latter but not at the former."

"Why? Didn't you do it again?" Rosé asked.

I shook my head. "Removed the word again because we didn't do it yet."

They gasped. "I thought you had done it before," Sooyoung said in confusion.

I laughed softly, "I was just joking at that time because you kept asking me about that before."

"Here's your order, ma'am." The waiters came to our table and placed all our orders. We thanked them and started to eat.

"Are you telling the truth about earlier, Joohyun?" Jennie asked after she swallowed her food.

"Of course I am. But I admit, we almost did it during summer break."

"But?" Rosé asked for continuation.

"But Seulgi remembered that he hadn't bought protection yet," I said and laughed, remembering that night.

"Why?" They all asked.

I frowned, "Why hasn't he bought protection yet?" I clarified their question, and they all nodded. I sighed and told what happened that time, but of course, not very detailed.

"I bet Seulgi's groin hurt that time," Jennie commented after I finished sharing what happened between Seulgi and me.

Sooyoung nodded, "Yeah. I remember one time, Seungwan and I were doing a miracle when his parents suddenly came home and knocked on Seungwan's room to give him the new guitar he had been asking his parents for over and over again. I don't know who to be irritated with, Seungwan's parents, him, or the neighbor's dog that kept barking since we started until Seungwan's parents left again. Anyway, back to the topic. Seungwan said the pain lasted, I think, three days?" She said, not sure how many days it hurts.

"Really?" I asked in shock. "He mentioned it hurt, but I didn't know it would last that long."

"My honey said it really hurt even though he released it," Jennie said.

"How about now, Joohyun?" Rosé asked me.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Why didn't you do it now? Has he still not bought a condom until now?" Rosé asked curiously.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I didn't ask him. Actually, even though he bought it, we still can't do it because we rarely see each other now. We didn't go out after summer break, and during winter break, my family and I visited mom's parents in Canada with Seungwan and his parents." My mom and Seungwan's mom are siblings. "And after the break, Seulgi only comes to our house once or twice a week to visit me. But he also leaves after an hour or so because we both have work the next day." I grimaced.

"What about every Sunday?" Yerim asked.

"Sunmi asked him for a favor to help her plan the design before, and now Seulgi is monitoring his cousin's house construction every Sunday because that's the only free day he has."

"Is it an architect who does the design, not a Civil Engineer?" Jennie asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. But Civil Engineers can plan and design all kinds of simple and complex houses. And Sunmi knows Seulgi also has a talent for designing, just like his mom."

"Then, why didn't Sunmi just ask Ms. Lee that favor?" Sooyoung asked confusedly. She's referring to Seulgi's mom.

"Because when they were young, Seulgi promised Sunmi that he would help her design her house someday."

"Why did he promise that?" Rosé asked.

"Seulgi told me that when he and his cousins drew before, Sunmi cried when her brother laughed and mocked her dream house that she drew. So, being Seulgi's kind cousin, he promised that only to get Sunmi to stop crying."

"But they were still young when he made that promise," Yerim said.

"But Seulgi doesn't want to break any of his promises to anyone. And that's why we can't do it on Sunday." I laughed.

"And you both work Monday to Saturday, so you can't really do it." Jennie grimaced.

I shrugged my shoulders, "It's okay. It can wait."

"But I admire Seulgi oppa because he still has time for you even with his busy work," Sooyoung said. "If you don't want him anymore, just tell me, Joohyun, okay?" She laughed.

I also laughed, "You wish."

"Is Seungwan not enough for you, Sooyoung?" Rosé asked.

"Of course he is. I only want to experience being Seulgi oppa's girlfriend." Sooyoung giggled.

"What if we try to switch boyfriends even for a day?" Yerim suggested and laughed.

"That's a good idea, Yerim-ah." Sooyoung agreed to Yerim's silly suggestion. "And I will pick Seulgi oppa as my boyfriend." She said excitedly.

"Then I chose Seungwan. I want him to sing for me." Yerim said.

"I go for Lisa because I prefer him more than Hongseok." Rosé laughed.

"Hongseok is handsome and kind!" Yerim defended her boyfriend.

Rosé shrugged her shoulders. "But I still prefer Lisa over him."

"My only option is Hongseok because Jisoo is my cousin." Jennie grimaced. "I bet my day will be boring with him if that happens." She added.

We laughed at what Jennie said, and Yerim glared at us. I just listen to them while eating.

"You're all mean to my boyfriend!" Yerim said in irritation.

"Then my hubby will go to Joohyun?" Rosé said, ignoring Yerim.

I looked at them and saw that they were also looking at me. "If it's not Seulgi, no thanks. I'd rather have a good sleep than be with someone else."

"Kill joy," Yerim commented, and the others laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." I said and continued eating.