Chapter 55

Seulgi's POV
Today is Saturday, and our summer break will be over after this weekend.

Joohyun and I rarely see each other this break because we are busy preparing for our internship, but we still keep in touch through messaging or calling.

And our parents decided to spend this weekend together at Haeundae beach in Busan to relax before our internship.

"This suite is very nice and spacious, darling." My dad said to mom when we entered the three-bedroom suite.

"Of course, Fany and I chose it." My mom proudly said.

"By the way, where are they now, mom?" I asked after I saw from my wristwatch that is 8:48 am now.

"Fany says they'll be here any minute now," Mom answered.

We didn't go here with them because Mr. Bae did something urgent at their company, so they said that we go here first.

While waiting for them, I look around the suite first. It's really spacious here. The living area features a lounge sofa, coffee table, cable television, and a mini component.

Dining and Kitchen facilities include a refrigerator, a cooking stove, complete cooking, and dining implements, a microwave, and a coffee/tea-making facility.

I look at the three bedrooms here. First, I saw the master's bedroom with a king-sized bed and its own toilet and bath. The second room is furnished with a queen-sized bed, and the third has two single beds, sharing one bathroom. All bedrooms are furnished with premium hotel amenities.

"Have you chosen where to sleep later, honey?" Mom asked me when I sat next to her in the living area.

"Can I sleep with you two tonight?"

"Why? Is there any problem, son?" Dad asked me. He was on the other side of mom.

"There isn't, but there are only three rooms here. For you and mom, Joohyun's parents, and Joohyun and Suzy." I said while counting on my fingers. "So, basically, I don't have a room." I pouted.

Mom was about to speak, but suddenly the door opened.

"Hi, everyone!" Ms. Hwang greeted us after she opened the door.

My parents and I stood up after we saw them and greeted them too.

"Wow, this is beautiful," Suzy commented after she looked around.

"Of course, darling, your auntie and I chose it." Ms. Hwang bragged.

I chuckled. They really are friends.

"What so funny?" I heard Joohyun's voice beside me.

I looked at her and smiled, "Nothing. You looked extra gorgeous today."

She laughed softly, "Crazy."

After our parents went to the dining area to have tea, I sat down and pulled Joohyun next to me. Suzy grimaced when she saw us and followed the older.

"Have you had breakfast?" I spoke softly.

Joohyun nodded, "Yes, before we came here."

"That's good," I said and put my head on her shoulder. "I missed you," I said sweetly.

"I missed you too." She said and played with my hand.

"Do you want to go to the beach?"

"Right now?"

"If you want to."

"Okay. I'm going to change first because Suzy stained my blouse with her coffee earlier when we were in the car."

I sit properly. "Sure. Take your time." She stood up and took her backpack. She entered the room that had two single beds.

After she got changed, we said goodbye to our parents. We invited Suzy, but she said she didn't want to be a third-wheeler.

Suzy's POV
"So, will we still stick to our plan, Fany?" Ms. Lee asked my mom when unnie and Seulgi oppa left.

My mom nodded, "Of course, we will."

"What plan?" My dad and Mr. Kang both asked with confused faces.

Their wives looked at them and giggled, "We planned to have Joohyun and Seulgi together in one room tonight." Mom smiled from ear to ear.

We looked at these two friends with wide eyes.

"Pardon?" My dad asked, couldn't believe what he heard.

Mom laughed, "Don't worry, sweetheart, Seulgi won't do anything to our daughter."

"It's not that I don't trust Seulgi, but it's hard to resist the temptation, sweetheart." My dad said carefully.

"I agree with him." Mr. Kang said.

"Don't worry too much, boys. The room has two beds, and we only planned it to test them." Ms. Lee said, and she and mom laughed.

"What if they fail your test?" Mr. Kang asked.

"Then we might have a beautiful grandchild." Mom shrugged her shoulders. "Don't you want to have a grandchild now? We are now getting older." She grimaced.

"We want, but ---" Dad and Mr. Kang didn't finish what they wanted to say because their wives raised their hands to stop them.

"No buts." Mom and Ms. Lee both said at the same time.

I shook my head. They really are friends.

Seulgi's POV
We are now going back to the hotel after being tired from what we did this whole day.

We went to the Busan aquarium after we went to the beach. Haeundae is famous for its beautiful cafes facing the sea, so we went there too.

Our next stop was the Haeundae Sky Capsule. They said this activity is a must-do here, so we tried it.

And then we went to the famous Haeundae market and had dinner there. After our dinner, we wandered around the market, which was full of restaurants and street food.

We try to eat different foods at the market stalls we pass by, so we are really full now.

"We're home!" I said after we entered the suite.

They were all in the living area talking to each other.

"Are you here all day?" Joohyun asked Suzy. She sat beside Suzy while I sat on a single sofa at the side.

Suzy shook her head, "No, I went out after we had lunch here. I just came back a little earlier than you." Joohyun just nodded at what she said.

"How was your day, honey?" Mom asked me.

"It's great. We went to different places here."

"That's good. Have you had dinner?"

I nodded, "Yes, before we come back here."

"I bet you're both tired now." Ms. Hwang referred to Joohyun and me.

We nodded, "Yes. Actually, I want to go to bed now, mom." Joohyun said.

"I also want to go to bed now, mom." I also said to mom. "Can we?" I hesitantly asked.

"Of course, you can." Our moms said at the same time and smiled from ear to ear.

I stood up, and Joohyun followed. "Please excuse us," I said to the older, and we bowed at them.

I took my backpack and put it on my left shoulder. I was about to go to the master's bedroom, where my parents would sleep later when Ms. Hwang spoke.

"By the way, you will share the same room. Sleep tight, kids."