Chapter 15

Seulgi's POV
"Thank you for this," I said to Tzuyu after she gave me two energy drinks. "Uhmm, can I ask you a favor?"

We're the only ones here at the gym now. Moonbyul isn't here because he went to the restroom.

She nodded, "What is it?"

"I remember you said you would do everything I want, right?"

"Yeah. Do you want something now?"

"I just wanted you to stop giving me energy drinks. Everything you have given me so far is already too much. I felt that every time you gave me this, what I did to you before was not sincere. It looks like I'm taking advantage of you because of what I did for you. So, uhmm... Can you do that for me? Please?"

I tried to tell her that as carefully as I could. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but in the first place, I really don't want her to do that.

After a while of not answering, she slowly nodded. She looks disappointed. "Okay. If that's what you wanted." She smiled sadly at me.

"I really feel your gratitude to me every time you give me and Moonbyul an energy drink, and I want you to know that you don't owe me anything, especially now that you've given me so many drinks in the past few days up until now. I even think I owe you this time." I chuckled.

She laughed softly. "That's nothing compared to what you did to me. But yeah, I'll stop now, for that is what you want."

I smiled, "Thank you for understanding."

She smiled back. "But, can I still watch your practice?" She shyly asked.

"Of course, you can. Why not?"

She smiled happily. "That's good to know." 

"Tzuyu!" Her friend called her, who had just arrived. Tzuyu looked at her friend. "Let's go to the classroom for a moment. One of our professors said he had something to announce."

Tzuyu nodded at her and looked at me. "I'll leave for now. Bye," she waved her hand at me.

I waved back at her. "Okay. See you later." Then she walked towards her friend.

After that, I just practiced shooting in the ring while waiting for the others.

"Wazzup wazzup dude!"

I stopped shooting and looked at the person who owned that voice.

"Hey, your last free drink is over there." I pointed to the front bench.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Moonbyul looked confused at what I said.

"I already talked to Tzuyu to stop giving me drinks. So, that's your last free drink."

"Why did you say that?" He grumbled.

"And why not? Do you want me to tell Yongsun that you are accepting drinks from other women?" I smirked at him.

"I m-mean, that was the best thing you did this year." He answered nervously, and I just laughed at him. He really likes Yongsun.

I practiced shooting again while Moonbyul put on his basketball apparel.

"You can be a shooting guard." I was startled by that voice. I looked at the person and saw Seungwan with Sooyoung and Yerim, who was busy on her phone.

I chuckled and shook my head. "That's absurd."

"I'm telling the truth. You're good at shooting and also at dribbling."

"I only don't have an opponent right now, but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to score if we were in a real match now. Unlike you, you can score even with an opponent."

"Come on! You can also score if you don't let the pressure get to you."

"Even so, I think you're perfect for that role, bro."

"Oh my! Too many compliments for this squirrel. Stop that Seulgi oppa. Seungwan might believe what you said!" Sooyoung mocked Seungwan.

"You really love to annoy me, huh? Why can't you just love me?" He said the latter part mumbled, but I heard it because he was close to me while Sooyoung and Yerim were sitting on the bench. I chuckled at him.

"What did you say?!" Sooyoung asked about the last part he said.

"Nothing. I just sang Red Velvet Wendy's song because I can't get over to her beautiful voice." Seungwan leered at Sooyoung. "Yeah yeah yeah~" And continued the lyrics by singing it.

"Whatever!" Sooyoung stands up and approaches me. "Seulgi oppa, can you teach me to shoot?"

I smiled at her and nodded. "Of course!"

Joohyun's POV
We were walking towards the gym when we heard Sooyoung's loud voice.

"Gosh! Even here, you can hear Sooyoung's voice." Jennie commented.

"I think she doesn't need a microphone to hear if she's going to speak for so many people," Lisa said, and we laughed together.

We entered and saw Seulgi teaching Sooyoung to shoot. Seungwan was standing near them and looked like he was teasing Sooyoung.

"I think you shot thirty times already, but you didn't score even once. Come here, Seulgi. Give yourself a break to that hopeless player." Seungwan said.

"Shut up, Seungwan!" Sooyoung said annoyingly but smiled when she looked at Seulgi. "You can sit on the bench now, Seulgi oppa. You need to rest because you still have practice later."

"Are you sure?" Seulgi reassuring.

Sooyoung nodded. "Yeah. And thanks for teaching me. I'll try to shoot until I score."

"You can do it, Sooyoung. Fighting!" Seulgi encouraged her.

After that, Seulgi walked towards the direction where Moonbyul was sitting, who was enjoying watching Sooyoung and Seungwan bickering.

Lisa went to Seungwan and stood on Seungwan's right side. Jennie and I just followed him. I stood next to Seungwan on his left and Jennie on Lisa's right.

"I bet you won't be able to score even after today." Seungwan teased Sooyoung again.

"You're so annoying!" Sooyoung irritatedly looked at Seungwan.

And because she was annoyed with Seungwan, she threw the ball at him.

Seungwan tried to avoid the ball by hiding behind Lisa, but he didn't need to because Sooyoung wasn't really a shooter, so the ball went to me.

Since I wasn't ready for that, I just stuck where I was standing and almost got hit by the ball when someone caught it at the right time.

"Hey, there's no ring here," Seulgi said to Sooyoung. Seulgi was the one who caught the ball, and he was in front of me. After that, he turned to me with a worried face. "Are you alright?" He was only a few inches away from me.

I nodded at him. "Thank you," I said, and he just smiled at me.

How I miss his face this close to me.