Chapter 2

Seulgi's POV
"How's your day, honey?" My mom asked me when she saw me entering our house. She's in our living room.

I walked to her and kissed her cheek. "I think it's hard studying here than in the US." I answered and sat down beside her.

She laughs at what I said. "Of course, honey! South Korea is one of the top OECD countries regarding academic achievement and competitiveness. It is also ranked highly in intellectual skills and educational accomplishment indexes." She proudly said.

"Really? I never know that before now." I said.

"Ommo! I'm glad that you learned something from me." She said happily.

I chuckled, "There are so many things I learned from you, mom." I said and put my head on her shoulder.

"Really, Seulgi baby?" She giggles.

I pouted at what I heard. "Mom, I'm not a baby anymore. I'm old enough now."

"Old enough to have a girlfriend, right?" She teased me.

I groaned and got up. "I'm going to have a quick bath, mom." I said and walked upstairs. I also heard her laugh while I was walking.

After the quick bath, I go to our kitchen, where my mom is. I helped her prepare our dinner, and when dad got home, we ate while talking to each other.

Irene's POV
"Hi, mom." I greeted my mom in the kitchen, where she is now preparing our dinner.

She smiled when she looked at me. I hugged her when I walked closer to her, and she hugged me back.

"Aigoo, you looked tired, darling." She said.

I pulled out of our hug and smiled at her. "My friends planned to go window shopping, and we walked all over the mall, that's why."

"Really? That's good to exercise your small legs." My mom laughed softly and continued cooking.

"Mom! You're so mean to me." I whined.

"Aigoo, my big daughter is annoyed now. Oops, my small daughter, rather." And she giggles after she says that. Great! My mom is very honest.

I frowned at her, "Am I really your daughter?" I asked and acted like I was sulking.

"Of course! Look, we look alike, right?" My mom glanced at me and smiled sweetly.

"Yeah right, mom." I said while walking to our dining area and sitting on the chair.

"Are you hungry now, darling?" I heard her ask that to me.

"A little bit." I answered.

"Okay, I'm almost done here. Let's eat after I finish cooking." My mom said.

"Are we not going to wait for the others?" I asked and stood up to prepare our table.

My mom goes out of the kitchen and walks to the table. "Your dad will go home late because there's a little problem in our company, and your sister is having a date with her boyfriend." She stated.

"I bet my sister's relationship will last only one month or less." I commented.

My mom laughed at what I said. "What a bad unnie, but I think your right. Her longest relationship she had is last only three weeks and four days." She said, and we started eating.

"She breaks the guy before it happens the other way around. What a mean girl." I smiled.

"You're just like her, so that means you're also a mean girl, darling." My mom said after she swallowed the food in her mouth.

I laughed at what my mom said. "Of course, we planned it together. To break up with the guy before one month or when we're feeling that the guy is planning to break up with us, or if we're getting bored with them." I said and morsel the food.

My mom grimaced at what I said. "What a good plan you had. By the way, do you have a boyfriend again now?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I haven't planned on adding my stress to my study." I answered while scooping a spoonful of food.

"I thought you said you were in a relationship to relieve your stress in your studies." She reminded me of what I said before and laughed softly.

I swallowed my food before I spoke, "But they are more stressful than my studies. I planned not to have a boyfriend this year until I got interested again."

My mom grimaced, "If you say so, darling."

After our dinner, I washed the dishes and went upstairs after. I take a quick bath and sleep.

Joy's POV
Hi there guys! I'm sitting on one of the benches here in school, waiting for the others to come. We picked our schedule that was the same as others because we only wanted to.

And because I'm bored right now, I'm going to share the story of why we became friends even though we have different programs that we take.

So, here we go now. Joohyun and Jennie are classmates and best friends. While Yerim, Seungwan, and I are classmates and friends. Seungwan and Joohyun are cousins, so he introduced Yerim and me to her, and we became friends. Joohyun introduced Jennie to us, and we also became friends. And Rosé? Forget about her. Hahaha, just kidding. She and Jisoo are in a relationship. Jisoo and Seungwan are friends, so Jisoo introduced his girlfriend to Seungwan, and they became friends. And because Seungwan always introduced his friends to his other friends, Rosé became our friends. And we are still friends until now, so that's why I'm here and still waiting for them, even after I shared why we became friends.

"Uhmm... Hey miss. Can we ask something?" I was startled by that voice.

I looked up and saw two handsome men. I smiled at them. "Sure, what is it?"

"Do you know where we can find the Captain of basketball of our school?" The other guy asked and smiled. Take note he has a gummy smile.

I took a look at my watch and looked up at them again. "I think he's in the gymnasium now. May I know who you are? If you don't mind." I asked because I was just curious. I also want to know their names, of course.

"Oh, my name is Seulgi." Said the guy who first asked me earlier. He pointed his thumb after, at his right side. "And this is Moonbyul."

"Oh my! Nice to meet you. I'm Sooyoung. You're the transferring students, right?" I asked again cause why not, duh.

Moonbyul oppa nodded. Moonbyul oppa?! Hahaha. "Yes, we are the transferring student." He smiled.

Seulgi oppa looked at his watch and looked at me again. Yes, AT ME, and yes, his an oppa! Hahaha. "Oh, please excuse us. We need to leave now. Thank you, miss Sooyoung. See you around!" He smiled. They bowed at me and left.

It's so good to be early! There are many beautiful things that you will see! Hahaha.