Chapter 19

Jennie's POV
"Hi, handsome." A woman suddenly said when we were in the middle of drinking.

I looked at who she was talking to and saw that she was already in front of Seulgi. She took Seulgi's glass of beer, which was now only half full, and placed it on our table.

"What are you doing?" Seulgi said with a confused face.

The woman sat on Seulgi's lap, facing him. "Let's have some fun." She flirty answered.

I saw Joohyun keep drinking and not looking at the scene. Yerim was busy on her phone while drinking. Seungwan and Sooyoung smiled at each other while exchanging a knowing look. Jisoo and Rosé have their own world. Moonbyul and honey's jaws dropped at the scene, and me? Obviously, observing them.

"Uhmm, I am having fun now with them." Seulgi uncomfortably said.

"But I guarantee that you will be more fun with me." The woman seductively said to Seulgi and brought her face closer to Seulgi.

I saw in my peripheral vision that Joohyun suddenly stood up and walked away.

Before, I used to wonder how Bae Joohyun would act when she was jealous, but now I think I know how. I smirked at what I thought.

Seulgi stopped the girl from what she was going to do by holding her shoulders and gently pushing her away from him.

Seulgi frowned. "Can you stop what you are doing now?"

"But I will satisfy you tonight, handsome."

Seulgi sighed. "But I don't want to."

"Why? Do you have a girlfriend?"

Seulgi shook his head. "I don't. But uhmm... I'm not interested in you. So, can you find someone else now?" Seulgi carefully said.

We all silently laughed at what Seulgi said. Even Yerim, Jisoo, and Rosé seemed interested in the scene now.

"But ---"

"Seulgi," I cut off what the woman was going to say when I noticed that Joohyun hadn't come back yet. Seulgi looked at me and waited for what I had to say. "Can you find Joohyun? She left a while ago now."

Seulgi nodded and immediately stood up, causing the woman to fall to the floor. Seulgi seemed to forget that someone was sitting on his lap and was surprised when the woman fell. On the other hand, we try not to laugh at the poor woman.

Seulgi helped her stand up and bowed to her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He sincerely apologized. "And please excuse me."

Seulgi left after saying that. On the other hand, the woman confidently walked away from our table without even looking at us. When the woman disappeared from our sight, we let out the laughter we had been suppressing earlier.

Seulgi's POV
What's wrong with that woman? I admit, she's brave enough to do that with all the boldness she did earlier. I wish I had that confidence so that I could make a move to Joohyun now.

And speaking of, where is Joohyun now? I looked around the bar, and soon, I saw her struggling to break free from a man's grip. I started walking towards them. I think the guy is taller and thinner than me.

"Wait, don't leave yet, miss. I'll let you feel the heaven tonight." The guy lustfully said. He looks already drunk.

"Let go of my hand, you filthy bastard!" Joohyun yelled at the man.

"What did you say?!" The man got angry at what Joohyun said and raised his other hand that wasn't holding Joohyun in the air to slap her.

I immediately hold his arm to stop him. "Don't you dare hurt her, or else you will lose hands," I said seriously, and the man was stunned.

He removed his arm from my grip and let go of Joohyun. "And who the fuck are you to interfere in my business?!"

I smirked, "The one who will make you lay down on this ground."

He laughed at what I said. "And how can you do that?"

"You don't wish to know." I shrugged my shoulders while saying that, and he looked pissed now.

"You arrogant man!" He was about to punch me, but I dodged his attack and punched him in the face with all my might. I heard some people close to us gasp.

"Told ya," I said to the man I punched, who was now lying on the floor. I looked at Joohyun, who looked tipsy. "You should not walk into this bar alone," I said worriedly to her.

She rolled her eyes. "As if you care." She said and walked away.

What is her problem with me? I grabbed her wrist to stop her from walking. She turned around and looked at me with an irritated face.

"And where are you going this time?" I asked.

"Why do you ask? Just go to that bitch." She pulled her hand from me and walked away again.

To who is she referring? Who's bitch?

I just followed her and saw that she was going to our table. She sat in her chair and straightly drank a bottle of soju as if it was water.

Our friends were surprised by what she did. They all looked at me with a questionable look when I sat in my seat. I just looked back at them and shrugged my shoulders. They just went back to what they were doing after that.

I took the beer glass I was drinking earlier and drank it all. I leaned my back on the couch and only waited for them to finish drinking.

"Don't you want to drink?" Moonbyul suddenly asked. I looked at him, who was also looking at me.

I shook my head. "One glass is enough. I think I have to drive later. What about you? Why don't you drink anymore?" I noticed that he was busy on his phone when I came back.

"I have to take you home, remember? Auntie may not trust me anymore if something bad happens to you."

"You don't have to do that. I can manage myself and even you when you get drunk, so enjoy this night."

He shook his head. "No, thanks. I also think you will need some help later because most of them are drunk now."

I looked at the others, and Moonbyul was right. Jisoo and Rosé flirted with each other. Jennie and Lisa are making out. Yerim just laughed and talked to herself. Joohyun continues to drink, and Sooyoung already knocks out and rests her head on Seungwan's shoulder. I think Seungwan, Moonbyul, and I are the only ones sober now.

I grimaced, "You're right."