Chapter 1

Seulgi's POV
"Are you ready for school, honey?" My mom asked me.

"Yes, I---" I stopped when there was something I realized. "Mom! What kind of question is that? I'm not a kid anymore." I whined.

My mom giggled, "I'm just kidding, honey. By the way, Mr. Jung is waiting for you already."

Mr. Jung is our family driver, and he's been with us since I was seven years old, and he is like my second father for me.

"I can drive, mom. No need for him to drive for me. I can manage myself." I said.

"No, Seulgi, you're not going to drive for now." My mom said with a serious face.

I sighed, "Okay, don't worry too much about me, mom." I hugged her after I said that, and she hugged me back. "I'm going now. I don't want to be late on the first day of school." I said after we pulled from our hug.

"Take care, honey. Also, your dad said good luck to your first day and hopes you will find your girl and introduce her to us this year." She laughed softly.

I groaned at what my mom said. "Here we are again. He always said that every year. Can't he get tired of saying that?" I frowned.

"He's just curious about what kind of taste you have in terms of girls." My mom laughed after she said that.

I grimaced, "I don't have time for that." I said.

"If you say so, honey." my mom shrugged her shoulder.

I laughed and glanced at my watch. "I really have to go now, mom." I kissed her cheek. "See you later!" I said and left.

I went to our car and hopped in. "Good morning Mr. Jung! I'm sorry for making you wait and drive for me today. I told mom I can drive, but she doesn't want me to." I pouted.

He laughed at what I said, "Good morning too, young man. Don't worry. It's my pleasure to drive for you as much as I can. And it is also my job to drive for your parents and for you." He turned on the engine and started driving to my school.

I smiled at what he said, "And thank you for that, Mr. Jung." I said. "By the way, do you already have your breakfast?" I asked.

He nodded while his eyes still focused on the road. "Yes, young man. Thank you for asking." He said and smiled while he glace at me in the passenger seat.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm sitting in the passenger seat because I don't want to treat him like a driver.

I smiled back, "Glad to hear that."

During our ride, I told him the time of my schedule in school, and I also wrote it down in case he forgot. I gave it to him when we arrived at school and said thank you before I stepped out of the car.

As I stepped out, I got my phone in my pocket and called my best friend. He answered after two rings.

"Wazzup wazzup dude!" He said energetically.

"Hey, dude! Where are you?" I asked him.

"Behind you." He said, so I looked behind.

And there I saw him smiling and waving his hand at me. I smiled and hung up the call. After that, I came close, and we handshake, then bumped shoulder to shoulder and put our other hand on the back of the other.

"You're so early, huh," I said after I pulled from our man hug.

"Tsh, you're just late." He grimaced.

"Nope! We still have twenty minutes, Moonbyul." I said after looking at my watch.

"Whatever, Seulgi." He walked, and I followed him. "Let's go before we're late. I heard our professor this period is terror."

"Oh, that's bad news." I grimaced at what he said.

Irene's POV
"Oh my! Guess what, girls!" Sooyoung squealed while walking to our table here in the café.

She went to the restroom, so she just came by now.

"Gosh, Sooyoung. My beautiful ears were almost damaged by your voice, err." Jennie said while covering her ears with one finger each ear.

Sooyoung just ignored what Jennie said and continued what she wanted to say.

"There's a rumor saying that there are two handsome students who transferred to our university." She said while standing and holding onto the edge of the table.

"Nor way. Better than my hubby?" Rosé said while her eyes widened.

"What's happening, girls?" Yerim confusedly said like she was not here before Sooyoung came.

"You're on your own world again, Yerim-ah. You are always busy with your phone that you don't know what's happening." Sooyoung grimaced, and Yerim just stuck her tongue out at her.

"Yah, Sooyoung-ah. Can you sit down now?" I said.

"Oh gosh!" She placed her right hand on her chest while acting that she was shocked that I am there with them. "I thought you were not here with us."

I just rolled my eyes at what she said.

"Anyways," Jennie said while quick waves her hand in front of her face. "Who are those two handsome men?" She asked.

"Nor way. Are you interested in them, Jennie?" Rosé said with a shocked face.

"Gosh, my honey is more than enough for me, Rosé." She flips her hair. "Back to my question. What are their names, Sooyoung-ah?" She asked again.

"If my memory serves me right, their name is Moonbyul and Seuli?" Sooyoung said but not sure about the latter.

"Are you sure?" Yerim asked her. And before she could answer, two girls came into the café.

"Do you see the two men earlier?" Asked the other girl, giggling, to the girl beside her that looked like her friend.

We are just eavesdropping on their conversation because we are gossipers.

"Definitely, yes." Her friend replied to her with a smile.

"I like the guy named Moonbyul. I also like the other one 'cause he's so charming, but I like Moonbyul more because of his gummy smile." The shorter girl said.

"They're both handsome, but I prefer the other one." The taller girl said this time.

"What is his name again?" The shorter girl asked.

"His name is Kang Seulgi."

Sooyoung suddenly interrupted our eavesdropping on the two girls.

"That's his name. Kang Seulgi!" She whispered shouted.