Chapter 33

Seulgi's POV
I woke up when I heard voices whispering to each other. I opened my eyes and saw a gorgeous lady looking at me.

Am I already in heaven? She looks like an angel. A lazy angel because she was also lying on the bed, sideways. She stood up when she noticed I was already awake and pressed a button to call a doctor. She sat on my bed afterward.

I also noticed that she's not alone. There were four men and four women who also came to my bed when they saw the gorgeous lady sitting on my bed.

The gorgeous lady held my hand. "How are you?"

I frowned, "I'm fine."

"Do you remember us, dude?" One of the men asked me.

I looked at them one by one with confusion on my face. They also looked at me with worried faces.

"Uhmm. May I know who you all are?" They all gasped.

"I can't believe this! Don't you remember me? I'm Seungwan." He said while pointing to himself.

"Oh my! I'm Sooyoung, Seulgi oppa!" The woman said while placing her hands on her chest.

"Yah. You're dead when I find out you're just pretending." Said the gorgeous lady. I looked at her, and she looked worried.

I bit my lips, "I'm sorry. I'm just kidding." I heard the others sigh in relief. Joohyun was about to pull her hand away from me when I held it tightly, not wanting to let her go yet. "Where are you going?"

She glared at me and hit my arm, "Not funny." She said and pulled her hand.

She returned to her bed again and lay down. Her back is facing me. That was a wrong move, Seulgi.

The door opened, and we saw a doctor enter. She just checked on me and asked some questions before she left the room.

I looked at Joohyun, "Hyun."

"Don't talk to me." She said, not looking at me. I heard the others laugh softly.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You don't know how much she was worried earlier when you still weren't awake, bro." Jisoo said.

I sighed and whispered to them, "Can you leave us for now, guys?" They all nodded understandingly.

"By the way, dude, auntie, and uncle were here earlier, but they also left. They said they would only prepare your lunch." Moonbyul said.

I nodded, "Okay. Thank you, guys."

After that, they all left our room. I stood up and went to Joohyun's bed. I sat next to her and poked her back.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I'm only kidding." I said, but there was no response.

"Hey," I called her again.

"Hyun." Still no response.

"Bae Joohyun." She's not even moving.

I sighed, "Love, please talk to me."

She turned around and glared at me, "Don't you know how worried I was when you asked us that? You haven't completely recovered your memory about me, and then I will know that you have forgotten me again? You're such a bad boyfriend." She said with resentment in her voice. I couldn't help but smile when I heard the latter word she said. "And now you're laughing at me."

I shook my head, "I'm not. I just can't believe we're dating now." She just rolled her eyes. I held her cheek and rubbed my thumb on it. "I'm sorry for making you worry."

"Don't you dare do that again, Kang Seulgi."

"Okay, I won't." I kissed her forehead and looked at her again, "Are you hungry?"

She nodded, "A little bit."

I removed my hand from her and looked at the wall clock hanging above the door. It's 12:14 pm now. I'm also a little bit hungry. I looked at Joohyun again, that is also looking at me.

"How are you? Are you hurt?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "I'm okay, thanks to you."

I smiled and then remembered something, "Oh, I'm sorry."

"For?" She confusedly asked.

"For bumping your car to the lamppost." I rubbed my nape.

She laughed softly, "Crazy. It's okay, love."

I smiled when she called me in our endearment. "It's nice to hear you call me love. By the way, How long did I lose consciousness?"

"I think 15 hours. The doctor said that you were unconscious for a long time because of fatigue. Remember, you had just finished basketball practice before that happened?"

I nodded, "What happened to you after I lost consciousness?"

"I was still awake when we bumped into the lamppost, and I tried to wake you up, but I failed. I called an ambulance, which arrived immediately." I just nodded at what she said, and we both looked at the door when it suddenly opened.

"Thank goodness, your awake now! You make me worry, honey." Mom said and hugged me when she got close to me.

I hugged her back, "I'm sorry for making you worry, mom."

She pulled away from our hug, "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm alright, mom," I assured her with a smile.

"That's good to know." She looked relieved.

"Aigoo. Eat now, you two." I looked to see who it was and saw Joohyun's mom.

I stood up and bowed to her and her husband. I didn't notice that they were also here with my parents.

"Son, these are Bae Yongjoon and Stephanie Young Hwang. They are our friends." My dad introduced them to me.

My eyes widened, "Y-you're friends with each other?" I asked them, and the four nodded. I looked at Joohyun, and she laughed softly at my reaction.

"I had the same reaction when I found out earlier," Joohyun said.

"Actually, we are also surprised that the parents of the woman you like are our friends. We only found out when we got here to the hospital when we heard what happened to the both of you. Fany and I have been hanging out every weekend since we came back here, but we never mentioned your names because we were busy talking about other things." My mom said, and the adults laughed.

"So you like my daughter, Seulgi?" Joohyun's mom asked with a smile on her face.

I shook my head, and they all looked surprised, even Joohyun. I laughed at their reactions.

"I don't like her because I love her," I said while looking at Joohyun.

Joohyun pressed her lips together and looked away. I looked at our parents, and they were all smiling at us.

"My daughter will be lucky to have you."

"Mom! I'm your child, not him!" She whined.

I chuckled, "Actually, we're dating now. And I'm the lucky one to have her as my girlfriend." My mom and Joohyun's mom squealed. Ouch, my ears.

"Ommo! Is that true, Joohyun?" My mom asked Joohyun as if she still didn't believe what I said.

Joohyun laughed softly and nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

My mom smiled happily, "Just call me auntie!" She pointed at my dad. "And call him uncle!"

"We too!" Joohyun's mom told me while pointing to herself and her husband.

Joohyun and I laughed and just nodded at them.

My mom looked at me, "Ommo! I'm so happy for you, honey!"

"Thanks, mom. Uhmm, can we eat now? Joohyun is hungry, and so am I." I said.

"Aigoo. Come here and eat." Joohyun's mom said.

I helped Joohyun stand up and sit on the chair to eat lunch. Our parents kept asking us while eating. Actually, it was mostly my mom and Joohyun's mom, and our dads just listened to us.