Chapter 60

Author's Note: I think this chapter will be the longest, so bear with it. Buona lettura!

Seulgi's POV
"Mom, dad, I have to go now," I informed them after I had breakfast with them.

My friends and I will celebrate our graduation from college. We graduated from college yesterday.

"Okay, son. Take care." My dad said.

I nodded and smiled, "I will, dad."

"Did you bring your protection, honey?" Mom asked and giggled.

I groaned, "Mom!" I whined.

They know that I have bought it and mom is so happy. I scratched the back of my head and looked away. I'm embarrassed now.

"I'm just asking, honey." Mom laughed softly. "Anyway, did you bring it?"

I looked at her and sighed. "Uhmm, I... I did."

Mom clapped her hands happily. "Ommo! Okay, go ahead now, honey!" She gestured her hand and shoo me. Dad just laughed at what she did.

I shook my head, "Alright. See you tomorrow mom, dad." I said and left them.

I went to the passenger seat after putting my backpack in the trunk of our car.

"Good morning, Mr. Jung." I greeted him after I got in. Mr. Jung will drive for me.

He smiled at me. "Good morning, young man." He said and started to drive.

We are going to Yongpyong Ski Resort with our friends, including Yongsun and Hongseok, for two days and one night.

After the graduation ceremony yesterday, my friends and I spent time with our family. So, we planned to celebrate it today.

I messaged Joohyun when we were near their house, so she was already outside their house when we arrived.

I went out and approached her. "What's in the suitcase?" I asked when I saw her holding it.

She laughed softly, "My things."

"I think it's too much for two days and one night, love," I said. I still couldn't believe it because I only had a backpack, and everything I needed was there.

She grimaced. "Believe me. It's just enough, love."

I shook my head and took the suitcase from her."Let's go?" She nodded to me.

I put her suitcase in the trunk before I opened the backseat door for her, and I sat again in the passenger seat.

I didn't drive because we will take the express train from Seoul to Jinbu Station and take the local bus to Yongpyong Ski Resort.

We just talked during our ride to catch up on what happened to us and the events we missed with each other.

We reached the train station and saw our friends talking while waiting for us.

"Sorry for waiting," I said after we got close to them.

"It's okay. We didn't wait long anyway." Seungwan said.

After less than four hours, we arrived at Yongpyong Ski Resort and split up to go to our hotel room. We will share the room by couple.

We planned to rest for now and meet at Dragon Peak later to have our lunch there.

"It's so cold outside," Joohyun said after we entered our hotel room.

I put my backpack on the couch and her suitcase beside it. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Do you want to be warm?" I asked playfully.