Chapter 21

Joohyun's POV
"It's that your boyfriend, darling?" Mom suddenly asked me when we started having dinner.

"Who?" I asked confusedly.

"The one who drove you home last night. He looks like a good person. He is also handsome." My mom giggled.

I frowned. I thought it was Seungwan who drove me home last night, so I didn't ask my sister when I woke up earlier because she would only remind me that I don't have a boyfriend. As if I can't have it, it's by choice.

But it looked like my sister had no idea what mom said because she looked at me with a shocked face.

"You have a boyfriend again?!" She asked me with wide eyes.

"What is the name of her boyfriend, sweetheart?" My dad asked my mom.

I frowned. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"Really? I thought he was your boyfriend." My mom looked disappointed. She looked at my dad. "His name is Seulgi. He's handsome. I bet we will have a beautiful grandchild if he becomes the father of Joohyun's future child." She giggled again.

I looked at her with a shocked face. "what are you saying, mom?" I annoyingly asked.

"Seulgi oppa?! He was here last night?! Why didn't you wake me up, mom?!" My sister bombarded our mom with questions.

"I bet you were already drooling when he came here last night, darling." My mom laughed softly.

"I'm not drooling!" My sister whined.

My mom and dad laughed. "Just kidding, darling." My mom said and looked at me again. "Anyway, is Seulgi not really your boyfriend?" She asked me, still hoping that my answer would change.

"He's not, mom," I said disinterestedly.

"Make him your boyfriend, then. He looks like a very caring boyfriend." She said as if I was just going to get a lollipop.

I frowned, "And why would I do that?"

"So we can have a beautiful grandchild." My dad answered my question and laughed.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Dad! Even you?!"

He laughed again and raised his hands. "I'm sorry, princess."

"If you don't want, I'll do it for you, unnie. To give our parents a beautiful grandchild." Suzy said and smirked at me.

"If your unnie doesn't like him, go ahead, darling." My mom agreed to the suggestion of my sister, and they all laughed. They're crazy.

I rolled my eyes at my sister. "As if you can. Just to inform you, he already has a woman he likes."

"Aigoo, that woman is so lucky, then." My mom commented.

My sister brought her face closer to mine, "And you're jealous?" She whispered to me.

I raised my eyebrow at her, "And why am I?" I whispered back.

"Because you seem jealous now. Holding the chopsticks tightly and staring at your food like you want to kill someone while saying he like someone." She whispered again.

I looked at her with irritation. "Can you just shut up and eat your food?!"

Suzy pressed her lips together. "Oops, my unnie is so grumpy today." She mocked me and laughed.

Seulgi's POV
"What time did you get home last night, honey?" My mom asked when we were preparing the tableware for dinner.

"I think it's past 1 am, mom," I answered. "And I also drove last night," I informed her.

"What?! Don't tell me you were drunk when you drove last night?!" She looked at me with a surprised look on her face.

I chuckled, "Don't worry, mom. I'm not. I just drank a glass of beer, and that was it. I also thought that maybe others need someone sober to take them home."

She sighed in relief. "That's good to know. Anyway, whose car did you use?"

"Joohyun's car," I answered nonchalantly.

My mom squealed. "Really?! Joohyun?! The woman that you like?!" She excitedly asked. I facepalmed. I forgot that I already told my mom her name. I just nodded at her. "Is she your girlfriend now?!"

I shook my head. "I wished, but she's not."

"Then date her now, honey!"

"If it is that easy, mom, I would have done it." I pouted.

"I'm home!" We heard dad's voice, and soon he was in the dining area. "Hi beautiful," he approached mom and kissed her cheek.

My mom giggled, "How's your day, sweetie?"

"Not good because you're not there." He acted like he was sad.

I groaned. "Not in front of me, please." I grimaced at them.

They looked at me and laughed. "Sorry, son. I thought we were the only ones here because every time we were together, it was like just me and your mom." My dad said.

I grimaced, "That's too cheesy, dad. Let's just eat. Maybe you're just hungry now." They both laughed at what I said, and we started eating now.

After we ate, I went to my room and took a quick shower. I lay on my bed and was thinking about how to date Joohyun when I suddenly got a headache. I winced and held it with my hands.

Honestly, it's been hurting for a few weeks now, but I don't tell my parents or anyone. I just don't want them to worry about me. It was also tolerable, so I just ignored it. After a while, the pain went away. I turned on the TV in my room and watched movies.

I'm planning to sleep after watching this third movie because it's getting late. I guess it will have a sad ending. The leading man in this movie was planning to break up with the leading lady because he was tired of their relationship. The woman also doesn't have time for the man because she is busy with her siblings. The woman's parents are dead and she is the eldest and has three siblings. Therefore, she had no choice but to work for her siblings.

After a while, the movie ended, and I was right. It's a sad ending. The man breaks up with the woman, and the woman agrees because she doesn't want to be with a narrow-minded person. After that, I turned off the TV and went to sleep.

"Please don't show yourself to me again."

"Do you really love me, Seul? "

"Please stay away from me from now on, Seulgi."

I opened my eyes after I had that dream. I sighed. Another weird dream again.