Chapter 52

Joohyun's POV
"Seungwan looks annoyed now." Seulgi suddenly said.

I nodded, "I noticed that too. The smiling face Seungwan turns into a frowning face."

"I bet your ex annoys him."

"Yah! Can you just call him by his name? You keep saying, 'your ex, your ex,' it's annoying!" I complained.

He kept calling Taehyung 'your ex' to me for a while now. I know he is my ex, but does he have to repeat that to me again and again?

He chuckled, "He's really your ex, isn't he?"

I glared at him, "Won't you really stop?"

He raised his hands, "Okay, I'll stop now, my gorgeous grumpy girlfriend."

"What did you say?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

He put his arm on my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. In fairness, he still smells good even after he plays.

"I said you're so gorgeous that I can't get tired of staring at you all day." Seulgi answered.

I rolled my eyes, "Liar." He just chuckled at what I said.

We watched the game again while I was leaning on Seulgi's chest, and his arm was around my shoulder.

"Look, your e---" Seulgi cleared his throat. "I mean, Taehyung says something to Seungwan now."

I looked at them. Taehyung says something as he guards over Seungwan.

"They used to be friends, but after Seungwan told me what Taehyung did at the club, they became enemies."

"I think he's better at mocking than playing basketball." He commented. "He can dribble, but he's not good at it. He can also shoot, but Seungwan is better than him."

I laughed softly, "Basher."

He chuckled, "I'm not. I'm just telling the truth. That's why he mocks his opponent to urge them to do something that might violate them like he did to me."

"And you ate that bait." I grimaced.

"Because I told you, he's good at mocking."

~Prrrrrrrt~

Don't worry, nothing happened. It's just the end of the second quarter.

"Your ex is crazy, Joohyun!" Seungwan said in irritation as he walked towards us.

Seulgi chuckled because of what Seungwan called Taehyung.

"What did he do?" Jennie asked curiously.

"He said that I'm so small! That my eyes are big! That my feet stink! That I have bad breath! That I'm ugly while playing! And so many things that he can insult me!" Seungwan annoyingly said.

I laughed, "He says some truth." I teased him, and Seungwan just glared at me.

"Come here, everyone." Their coach called them.

All the players gathered and listened to their coach. Their coach discusses what the players need to do later. A few minutes later, they returned to their seat.

"Sit here." Seulgi motioned to his seat, and I followed. "I'm going to play later, love."

"Are you okay now?" I asked.

He smiled, "Yeah, thanks to you."

I raised my eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

"Yup, no need to worry."

I signaled him to come to me, so he stooped in front of me. I whispered something in his ear and patted his shoulder.

He stood up. "Are you kidding me?" He looked at me in disbelief.