Chapter 7

Rosé POV
"Girls, hurry up!" Sooyoung looked at us and said that.

She looked at her front again and excitedly walked to the gym. We were just at her back, following her.

It's Monday, and we're going to watch the basketball practice.

"You looked like an idiot, Sooyoung-ah," Yerim said, and we laughed except for Sooyoung.

"Whatever, dwarf." She said and didn't bother to look back.

We entered the gym and saw that the players were now stretching. We sat in the fourth row because other people were watching too. The audiences increased compared to the past years. Look like the transferred students already have fans.

I looked at the players' faces and looked for unfamiliar faces. After searching for a while, I saw one. I think my hubby is more handsome than him, hahaha.

"Where is he?" I heard Sooyoung mumble.

I looked at her and saw her frowning face while her eyes were still busy finding someone.

After minutes, their coach groups them into two, but one group is only four members, while the other is five.

"Where's Seulgi?" I heard a girl in front of us ask the girl on her right side.

And I think I'm not the only one who heard it because all my friends glanced at them and looked at the players again that are now playing. I know those faces. It means they are now listening to the girls while acting like they're not. I know that because I'm like that too.

"I heard he can't play for now because he has a wrist sprain." The girl on the right side answered.

"What?! My poor baby." The girl on the side of that girl said.

I looked at Sooyoung, who is on my left, and saw her glaring at the girl who said that. I just shook my head at her reaction.

"Let's go now." Sooyoung suddenly said.

I widened my eyes, "Nor way, I'm still watching my hubby."

"I'm also still watching my honey. Don't be a kill joy Sooyoung-ah." Jennie said.

Jennie is in between Yerim and Joohyun. And Yerim is on my right side.

"You looked like an idiot a while ago, but now you look like a chick who separated from its mother," Yerim said.

"Just shut up, will you, dwarf? Before I kick you out." Sooyoung leered at Yerim.

"Yah, if you're going to bicker here, go out. You're both noisy." Joohyun irritatedly said.

"For your information Joohyun, everyone here is noisy except for you." Sooyoung countered her, and Joohyun just rolled her eyes.

After an hour and a half, the practice had finished. The players leave for a moment to take a shower. And everyone in the audience left except us. After minutes the players came back. They gathered together with their coach because he had something else to discuss with them.

"Our next practice is on Friday. And because some of you have a class until 4:30 pm, we're going to meet here every 5 pm. Take note that there will be a punishment for those who will be late to the said time." Their coach said after he discussed something. I hope my hubby will not going to be late.

"Yes, coach!" The basketball player said.

"By the way, how's Seulgi?" Asked their coach and looked at the unfamiliar face.

"He's okay now, coach. But the doctor said he needs to take a rest." The unfamiliar guy answered, and their coach nodded.

"Who's he?" I whispered to Sooyoung.