Chapter 40

Joohyun's POV
My friends and I entered the gym. Seulgi and Moonbyul are already there. Moonbyul is on the court, shooting, while Seulgi was sitting on the bench talking on the phone. I walked towards Seulgi to ask what happened in his talk with Tzuyu.

I heard Seulgi chuckle, "Alright, see you next week... What will I call you then?... Babe?!" He laughed. "Okay, okay... I love you too." He hung up after he said that.

Who the hell is that person he's talking to?! Is he cheating on me?! Seulgi looked in my direction. He must have noticed someone glaring at him. He smiled when he saw me and beckoned me to come to him.

"What's with that face?" He asked when I stood in front of him.

I raised my eyebrow. "Who were you talking to on the phone earlier?"

He thought for a moment and then chuckled. He pulled my hands closer to him and then wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his cheek on my stomach and closed his eyes.

He sighed in contentment, "Hmm. Heaven."

"Yah, answer me."

He chuckled again, "She's my cousin. Don't be jealous."

"And what's with the babe?"

"She said she was going to watch the U-league next week. And she told me I had to call her babe to make the other women jealous."

I sighed in relief. "She's ridiculous."

He chuckled, "She always did that when we were young."

"Crazy," I grimaced. "Anyway, is your head already okay? Can you really play basketball now?" I asked worriedly and started playing with his hair.

He hummed. "Yeah. And I'm glad because my headband covers my wound."

"Don't want to see ugly for the fans, huh."

He looked at me, "Am I ugly with my wound?" He frowned.

I rolled my eyes, "I hope so. So all women will be turned off to you, and you will just be mine, but you're not." I grimaced.

He smiled and returned to his position earlier, "Don't worry, love, I'm all yours."

"Love?" Lisa asked.

"Oh my..." Sooyoung said.

"Gosh..." Jennie said.

"I can't believe this," Seungwan said.

I looked at the others and saw them with wide eyes, except for Yerim, who was busy on her phone even before we entered the gym.

They couldn't believe what they were seeing and hearing now. Even Moonbyul stopped shooting, and his jaw dropped. Honestly, I forgot they were even here.

Yerim looked up from her phone. "What's happening here?" She asked and looked around. Her eyes widened when she saw Seulgi and me.

I laughed softly at their reaction. Seulgi moved away from me and looked at the others as well.

He chuckled, "What's wrong with you, guys?"

"Nor way," Rosé said in disbelief. "Don't tell me you're dating now." She looked at Seulgi and me.

"We won't tell, then," I said, and they all gasped in surprise.

"When did you start dating?" Seungwan asked in shock.

"Before the car accident." Seulgi and I answered at the same time.

Moonbyul walked towards us, "Dude, why didn't you tell me you are already dating now?"

Seulgi frowned and looked at our friends, "Haven't we told you yet, guys?"

"You haven't!" They all said at the same time.

"Gosh, Joohyun. I thought we were best friends." Said Jennie sulking.

I grimaced, "Of course we are. I just thought I told you already that we are dating."

"You guys are unfair. You keep it for a few days now." Lisa said.

Jisoo shook his head, "Tsk tsk tsk. If we hadn't seen it and heard you today, we wouldn't have known you were dating until the end."

Seulgi laughed, "Oh, come on, guys. It's not a big deal."

"It is!" They all said again at the same time.

Seriously? Did they practice what they were going to say?

"We waited for the day you started dating so we could know how you would act towards each other, duh," Sooyoung said.

I grimaced. What an acceptable reason. Note the sarcasm, please.

"You're all childish," I commented, and Seulgi laughed.

"You can ask us now, guys. To make it up to you." Seulgi suggested.

I sat next to Seulgi, and they all sat on the court floor, facing us to talk properly. Then they asked us everything they wanted to know, and we answered patiently. They asked so many questions that I wanted to punch this man next to me for suggesting.

We shared with them how we met, how we became friends, how we became official, and how we broke up. We also shared Seulgi's amnesia and what YooA told us in the hospital. They were all surprised that we had a relationship before, except for Seungwan, Sooyoung, and Moonbyul. Also, Seulgi told us what happened during his conversation with Tzuyu earlier.

"Any questions, guys?" I asked after we answered their questions and shared our past for about an hour. They all shook their heads. Seulgi and I sighed in relief.

"Wait." Yerim looked at Seungwan. "Why didn't you know from the beginning that they were ex? Didn't you go to the same school as them?"

Seungwan shook his head, "I studied at an all-boys school." Yerim just nodded at his answer.

"Hey, brothers!" We heard Amber's voice.

We looked at the entrance and saw other players entering the gym.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" Ryujin asked.

Seungwan shook his head while chuckling, "We just want a better conversation."

Our friends stood up, and also Seulgi. The boys hugged each other while the girls sat next to me.

"Gosh! I really can't believe you dated Seulgi before!" Jennie whispered-shouted to me. She's on my left side.

"Not just you. I couldn't believe it either after I found out!" Sooyoung is whispered-shouted too. She's on my right side.

"I didn't know you were both clingy, Joohyun. I thought Jennie and Lisa would be the most clingy among us, but I think I'm wrong." Yerim teased me, and Jennie hit her arm. She's just beside Jennie.

"We're not clingy," Jennie said defensively.

"Really? Then what do you call about making out every time we're at the club and hugging each other everywhere here on campus?" Rosé sarcastically asked. We laughed at what she said, except for Jennie.

"We don't do everything Jennie and Lisa do. So, that means they are still the most clingy couple among us." I said.

"Not do yet." They said together.

I rolled my eyes. Here they are again, saying words at the same time.