Chapter 32

Seulgi's POV

=Flashback=

I was lying on my bed looking at the ceiling when my phone beeped. I took it and checked who texted me.

"Are you free tonight? Let's meet." I smiled when I read Joohyun's message.

"Yes, I'm free tonight, love. Message me where we will meet." I replied to her.

I think she is not busy now. I noticed she had been busy since we started dating, so I didn't bother her and just waited for her to contact me. But I'm glad she still finds time for me, even if it's just a little. She must be busy preparing because we will start college after this week.

I stood up and changed my clothes. I took my car key from the side table of my bed and went straight to my car.

I drove to the place where she texted me to meet. After a moment, I arrived at Han River Park, where she was now. I got out of my car and looked around to find her.

There were only a few people here this time, so I immediately saw her standing far away from the others.

I approached her and called her. "Hyun!" I smiled when she looked at me, but she didn't smile back.

She just stared at me as she waited for me to approach her. That is not a good sign. I think she's not in the mood right now. My heart beat faster due to nervousness. Good luck, Kang Seulgi.

"Hey, love," I sweetly said when I stood in front of her now.

"I'm breaking up with you, Seulgi." She said coldly to me.

I looked at her with a surprised face. "Are you kidding me? Because if yes, that's not a good joke, Hyun." I'm confused and nervous right now.

"I'm not. I'm serious." She said seriously.

I frowned, "Why? Don't you love me anymore?" Pain is visible in my voice.

"I think I should be the one to ask that, Seulgi." She said with sadness and pain. "Don't you love me anymore? Am I not enough? Is it because I can't give you what you need as a man?" She bombarded me with questions.

"What are you saying? Why are you asking that? I don't understand you." I stepped closer to her, but she also stepped backward.

"Acting like you don't know, huh?" She coldly said.

She threw something at me that fell to the ground. I looked at it, and my eyes widened at what I saw. That was a picture of me and a woman, both naked. I looked at her. She just looked at me with no emotion.

"Where did you get that?" I asked in surprise.

"It doesn't matter where. Please don't show yourself to me again." She was about to pass me when I held her wrist to stop her.

"Please, let me explain, Hyun."

She removed her hand from my grip and looked at me."Then, explain."

"I honestly don't remember what happened last night. I just woke up, and I'm in the hotel next to that woman."

"And something happened between you and that woman, right?"

I couldn't answer her quickly because I was trying to remember what happened last night, but I couldn't remember it after I drank a glass of whiskey.

I shook my head. "I don't know. I was drunk last night." I confusedly said.

She scoffed, "Let's just end this, Seulgi." She walked away from me.