𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"You're the hybrid." The woman answered as she stuttered in her own words making Klaus slowly smirk.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic." Klaus happily said to the woman. Stefan walked over to Ophelia and sat next to her. Klaus sat right next to Stefan.

"It's fascinating, actually. A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon. A vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." Klaus spoke and every werewolf was listening and also afraid. Then all of a sudden a gasp came from Ray.

"Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic." Klaus commented. Ray rolled over and looked at Klaus.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asked Klaus. The hybrid looked at Stefan telling them to explain and Stefan stood up from the log.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to a vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." Stefan asked everyone around there. No dare to speak up when Stefan asked. The woman from earlier looked at Ophelia and Henrik.

"Doesn't take much. Just simple." Klaus implied to everyone. "Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend along for the ride?" He asks them.

"But what about those two? I'm pretty sure they are human." The man spoke up and Ophelia looked at the woman. Stefan gave a death to the blonde man.

"Why would Ray feed off on her when you're a human too." Klaus said to the blonde man and sped over to him. Grabbing him by the arm and biting his arm making the guy scream. Klaus throws him onto the ground and Stefan knees him down.

"No!" The woman shouts as her eyes glow before she can do anything. Klaus grabs her by the neck.

"If you don't drink it, Ray. I will. The problem is I don't know how to stop." Stefan tells him he has the blonde man's arm that is oozing blood.

"It's the new order sweetheart. You join us or you die." Klaus asked. "I rather die than be a vampire." The woman angrily said to the hybrid.

"Wrong choice." Klaus said with his eyes glowing then biting his arm forcing the blood to go down the woman's throat.

Ophelia covered her son's eyes while all these things were happening. Ray goes up to the blonde man's arm and drinks the blood from the human and the human screams in pain. Then the woman dies in Klaus's arms.

"She will thank me later." Klaus said dropping her to the ground. Every werewolf that was there is now terrified of becoming a hybrid.

"Okay, who's next?" Klaus asks while he shows his vampire's teeth and blood coming out also with his eyes growling yellow. 

"Sweetheart it's okay nothing is going to happen to you." Ophelia whispered as her son's head was on her lap not wanting to let me see what was going on. Stefan looks at Ophelia, and she looks up at Stefan with a worried look.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"They're dead." Ray said to Klaus looking up at him. Ophelia looks up from the book and Henrik is sleeping in one of the tents that Stefan took from the werewolves.

It was close to the log where Ophelia was reading. She just wanted her son to be close to her because once these hybrids wake up they will come after him and Ophelia.