Taehyung called his private doctor Dr. Lee jung suk ." Dr. lee this is Taehyung. Jimin-ssi will be there soon with his mother. Please take very good care of her and let me know her health condition as well. Because i know Jimin will not tell me everythung with the intention of not worrying me. Thank you in advance " Taehyung said. He was already at his office so he got down from the car once Mr. Yang opened the door for him and walked to his chamber. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was at her office reading the last part of Soobins book. " Our y/n-ssi is in love with a book " Irene teased seeing y/n being so concentrated on the book. Y/n looked at her smiled. " This one is so good unnie. I really want to keep on reading this over and over again. " Y/n said. " But now i have to go to the Shinsun hospital to give my oppa his breakfast and then i will be going to meet  Soobin authornim at Chokomo Cafe." She added while smiling at Irene. " Take it easy my hoobaenim. Hwighting !!" Irene said with a concerned look and walked away to her desk. 

It was 9 .45 in the morning and she had to be at the hospital at 10. So she grabbed her tote bag from the drawer and put soobins book, her wallet and Yeonjuns breakfast bag into it and walked out of her office to head to the hospital. 

She was able to reach the hsopital right at the time. She walked to the doctors room to look for her oppa . She found Yeonjun outside the doctors room reading a book while waiting for y/n.

 Y/n wanted to throw a prank at her brother so she slowly walked to him and whispered to his ear startling him. Seeing his brothers reaction , Y/n laughed and yeonjun quickly shushed her keeping his finger on his sisters lips. "We are in a hospital y/n-ssi" Yeonjun said faking an annoyed face. "Ooops sorry. " Yn said raising her hands a little. "But i know you missed me " she added with a smirk. " Of course i missed my crazy yeo-dongseng (little sister)" Yeonjun said pulling his sister to a hug. Y/n send hier arms around Yeonjun and hugged him back. "Oppa dont work much. You will get sick " Y/n said with a concerning face while pulling away from the hug. 

"Okay y/n

"Okay y/n. I will take care. now gimme my food . I am hungry. " yeonjun said playfully and y/n handed him the breakfast bag. " here you go eat well oppa. I will see you alter. I gotta go now. Meeting with a author today." Y/n said with a proud expression. "Aigooo my sister has grown up to be a good editor " Yeonjun said caressing Y/n s hair. " Take care y/n. I will see you later " Yeonjun said and watched his sister walk away. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was already at the shinsun hospital once Dr. Lee told him about Mrs. Park's condition. He came with Yang and 10 of his body guards accompanied him. He was walking towards the room in which Mrs. Park was admitted to. When he was walking, he saw a small figure walking towards the exit of the hospital. Taehyung felt as he has seen her before but he couldnt remember where. Obviously he sees many women everyday.But Taehyung was sure that this cannot be someone whom he has slept with. The girl was now close to him and Taehyung looked at her face well when she passed him. He was thinking about when and where he has seen her before and then it struck him. IS THAT Y/N?  Taehyung stopped walking and turned around to look at her but she was already gone.

 IS THAT Y/N?  Taehyung stopped walking and turned around to look at her but she was already gone

No it cant be her. I heard that she quit working in the club and someone told me that she left the country. Come to your senses Kim Taehyung. It cant be Y/n. Taehyung thought, turned around to see once again whther she is there and walked to meet jimin and his mom since that girl was not in sight.

Jimin was standing outside the room talking to Dr. Lee. He turned around once he heard footsteps and his eyes widened seeing Taehyung with his guards. "How is your mother Jimin-ssi?Did the doctors start the treatments?" Taehyungs asked Jimin and his second question was directed at Dr.Lee. " We will be starting the treatments soon Mr. Kim. We are waiting unti we receive some more test reports. " Dr. Lee said and Taehyung nodded. " Please take care of her well dr. Lee. Give her VIP treatment. " Teaehyung said and Dr. Lee nodded and excused himself letting Taehyung and Jimin talk.

"How are you here Taehyung-ssi?How do you know? Did Dr. Lee..?" Jimin asked Taehyung in a perplexed voice. "I am the one who asked Dr. Lee about Mrs.Park, Jimin-ah. A friend should help when the other is in need right ?" Taehyung said and Jimins eyes became soft. "Thank you taehyungie. Means alot " Jimin said with teary eyes. " Dont worry Jiminah. Mrs.Park will get better in no time." Taehyung said assuring his friend. Jimin was surprised to see this soft behaviour of his friend. He hasnt seen Taehyung being like this in a very long time. But seeing Taehyung being caring about his mother made Jimin happy.

"Come. I wanna talk to Mrs. Park. " Taehyung said and with that said Jimin escorted Taehyung into the hospital room. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung got into the car after visiting the hospital. Taehyung asked Jimin to take the full day off so that he can take care of his mother. Jimin was an only child so Mrs. Park had only him to rely on since Mr. Park was working abroad.
Taehyung was feeling super sleepy so he wanted to grab a coffee. He checked the time and it was around 10. 45 in the morning. So he asked mr.yang to stop the car near a coffee shop.
Mr. Yang stopped the car after sometime as taehyung asked him to and the vehicle in which taehyung s guards were in stopped behind as taehyung s car as well. One guard got down and came to talk to taehyung.
"Sir is there any problem?" He asked and taehyung got down from the car.
" I wanna grab a coffee. " Taehyung said. " I will go buy one for you sir. You can wait in the car " the guard offered but Taehyung shook his head.
" Nah I will go. Ask 2 guards to come with me " taehyung said and he looked at the name of the cafe.
"Chokomo . Mm interesting. " Taehyung thought to himself and went into the cafe with his two guards. He was wearing a mask because he didn't want everyone else to know who he was. He gave his card to one of the guards " bring me the usual " he said and went and took a seat and the other guard was standing behind taehyung. Taehyung got his coffee soon and he started to drink it while going through his phone.

"Noona

"Noona." He heard a boy's voice. How impolite to speak loudly in a place like this.  Taehyung thought and looked back at his phone sipping his coffee but raised his head as soon as he heard the boy calling the name he was looking for all the time.
"Y/n noona..I am here "