The Reunion (200k closure)

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

Sumi eyes wandered around the place as she sighed softly, feeling a sense of nostalgia.

So many things have happened here. So many yet not enough.

Her head turned towards the door breaking her out of her thoughts, when she heard it opening and she smiled looking at her Jin Hyung, who was very much the same even after years.

10 years from their disband precisely.

She had her suspicions about of him being a vampire.

"Su you are early" he said with a big smile on his face, as she softly chuckled, her eyes wandering around their very first dorm again.

"I just wanted to check up on the dorm and maybe reminisce some old memories" she replied as Jin nodded, while keeping away the bags he had in his hands.

"I had the same thought, no matter how many times i see it. It's still gives the same feeling" he stated, while softly smiling as she could see him also reminiscing their old precious memories.

"Even though they were now in their forties, they always felt young whenever they came back here, as if their teenage self is still here."

"It's a good thing isn't it? That at least these memories will be permanent"she chuckled as Jin softly smiled at her.

"Aish we should stop being sad. Let's save the tears for later" he joked as sumi snorted, when her attention was diverted towards Jungkook who was entering the dorm dressed in all black.

Somethings never changes do they?

"Long time no see Jeon" she greeted him as the said man snorted at her.

"Like you didn't just see me yesterday dropping Jae hwan for a sleepover at your place."

She just shook her head with a little chuckle as jin and Jungkook started goofing around as well.

"Next to enter was Namjoon and Taehyung who had greeted Sumi with a hug as they haven't seen each other in a month."

"Woah this place is still the same" Taehyung had exclaimed, his black eyes twinkling with a nostalgia and sadness at the time gone.

Sumi was about to say something when she got startled by a hug, from a particular person she knew too well.

"Ahh Hobi Hyung! You really have the most extravagant greetings as always" she whined as he pinched her cheeks while chuckling, before going away to greet his other brothers.

𝙉𝙤𝙝 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙞 - 𝘽𝙩𝙨'𝙨 8𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara