Panic attack (Bts#35)

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Third Person's Pov

Few days later ( i am so done chapter)

"Everything was fine. Sumi and the boys made up and sumi was getting better."

Boys were always there for her no matter what the time or the situation..

Meanwhile in the bts dorm

AAAAHH!!! a scream was heard as very three amused boys looked at each other, bursting out in peals of laughter while the other four looked at them questiongly.

"Soon a very pissed sumi with her iconic bed hair came barelling down the stairs."

WHO THE HECK WAS IT? She questioned through gritted teeth

Well a little flashback before we move on

A few minutes prior....

Is sumi still sleeping? Jungkook questioned as he grabbed a bowl of cereal.

She is.. Jin answered while scrolling through his phone.

Should we wake her up? Jimin asked and at the same time a very amusing idea popped in Taehyung's head.

"I have a perfect idea to wake her up" Taehyung smirked.

Are you ready? Jungkook looked at the sleeping sumi before looking at his Hyungs.

"Yes, the speakers are connected" they snickered.

Let's go then... Jimin said as they quietly went out of the room, going downstairs.

Ok let's count to three then.

One

Two

Three

"And soon Sumi's room erupted in loud pop music as she fell out of the bed screaming."

And this brings us to present time.

Who was it? She asked again as the Hyung line looked at the maknae line ,who were holding their giggles. Even the Hyung line were smiling.