25.Stalker

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Before we jump into the story, i know it's getting absurd but you have to deal with it because I don't have any other idea🙄

Sumi's Pov

Those days i had been feeling like someone is constantly watching me. I mean I know i am an idol so Ofcourse people are always staring at me but this is different.

"Maybe i am just being paranoid" i thought as i shrugged the thought of me being watched.

It was an usual day for all of us, "from being in our studios, writing music to practice and to going back to the dorm tired".

"But that day was different, it was our off after many days and i decided to take full advantage of it."

I was going to meet one of my best friends "Byung-hun".

"You are excited today aren't you?" jin Hyung chuckled when he saw me excitedly skip around.

"It's been a long time since i last saw byung- hun, nearly six months if i put a finger on it so yeah call me all giddy and happy".

"Yup! it's a been so long since i saw him!! I seriously missed him!" I exclaimed excitedly thinking about meeting him.

"It's like we have been replaced" tae hyung huffed behind me dramatically clutching his heart.

"There was nothing there in the first place to replace" i sassed  poking my tongue out to him.

Ow, now i am seriously hurt! Tae remarked.

"Ok where is hobi hyung??" i asked the boys in front of me.

"I needed his help if I wanted to go out looking my best."

They didn't even bother replying so I screamed on top of my lungs.

Hobi hyung!!!! I need your help!!!!!!! Where are you??!!

"Hey! We don't want to go deaf!" Jungkook exasperated.

I didn't even bother looking at him, at the moment my concern was to find the "ball of sunshine."

I saw him coming out of the bathroom. You called? he asked me calmly.

It's an emergency! I need your help! I immediately exaggerated.