14.Fight part 2

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

(Edited)

Third person's Pov

Yoongi after explaining what had actually happened, was now mad at himself.

"He hurt the person he considered to be his little sister, he hurt her after what she had done for him."

He needed to apologise and he would do anything for her to forgive him.

The boys thought sumi would be back in their dorm since her mother is in America ,but they were shocked to see no one there.

She also left her cell phone in the practice room and it was getting late. The boys were now more worried about her.

Meanwhile sumi was aimlessly walking in the streets of Seoul, she had forgotten her cell phone and didn't have money with her either.

Thankfully she always has a spare mask in her pocket so that nobody could recognise her.

She had no place to go but she didn't wanted to go back to the dorm.

Sumi was now standing on bridge at han river, looking at the view, tears now streaming down her face.

Jungkook's Pov

We tried calling sumi, but she has left her phone in the practice room.

We rushed back home, thinking she would be there but she wasn't there, we waited for her but nothing.

She still wasn't back. Everybody else was getting anxious while Yoongi hyung just sat there, regret all over his face. I was angry at hyung but more than that i was worried about Sumi.

Sumi's Pov

Why am i such an idiot?!! I thought to myself.

I even forget to bring my phone and i don't have any money with me.

While looking at the river, i just couldn't stop crying. "If only you were here dad".. i sobbed remembering my father.

While I was busy sobbing, i didn't notice the people around me staring, until a girl who seemed older than me came to me.