Is she really gone?(Bts#59)

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

She what!

The boys couldn't believe what they were hearing, they didn't want to believe what they were hearing.

Is Sh-e really gone? Jimin whimpered ,as tears Welled up in his eyes

"It was his fault, not only his but everybodys."

She is ...The man confirmed while massaging his temple.

She can't, she can't please... Jungkook cried,hiding his face in his hands.

The man's expression softened looking at the distraught boys as another sigh escaped him.

She is gone but she didn't officially leave the group yet.....

The boys eyes shone with hope looking at their Ceo.

"Do not get your hopes up. It took me a lot of convincing to stop her from leaving the group, she was really adamant to leave, she refused to tell me what really happened but i am better than that. I gave her some time to think carefully and not take a decision in a haste so she agreed but she sounded sure that she wanted to leave."

I- i am sorry... Jimin whimpered.

"Wrong person you are saying it to" pd nim exhaled. You guys don't even know what's going on with he.

We know the hate-

That's not all! Bang pd looked at a distance. Did you know she is being called a whore and a slut?

The boys looked at him in disbelief, they definitely didn't know about this piece of information.

She what?!! Hoseok whispered in disbelief.

"How can someone call that innocent angel as a slut and a whore. She was just 17 for god sake."

That's not all, did you guys know that she is also getting death threats?

She what! All of them yelled their eyes wide as saucers.

And she decided to not tell you, she didn't want to stress you even though she was on the receiving end but you know what she said? It's fine as long as the boys are with me but what did you do? Not even now when i asked what really happened she didn't tell me anything, she didn't snitch on you even once even though i knew it was because of you...Now tell me what really happened! He demanded.