6.Run bts ep 24

★✰✯☆✩★✰✯☆✩★✰✯☆✩

★✰✯☆✩★✰✯☆✩★✰✯☆✩

(Edited)
Lazy Author tried her best to edit it.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

It's definitely sumi's favorite episode.

She and the members are standing there waiting for the staff to tell them what the episode is about.

So today in the run episode we are going to visit the "night zoo" , they have specially opened it for us the director told them.

"I sense something wrong" sumi says almost immediately.

Well nonetheless the members shrugged her thoughts off.

All of them are excited to go on the" night safari".

They all boarded the bus with Sumi sitting at the back along with Namjoon, jimin and jungkook.

And then the driver started driving and she laughed at suga as he was looking like a prisoner sticking to the window.

They were all trying to see the animals but failed when suddenly jin pointed something out and the members heard jin laughing

"Very funny hyung" sumi huffed clearly not amused.

But little did she know that what was gonna happen will amuse her insanely.

The bus suddenly halted to a stop and screams were heard.

The boys were startled and started looking for what's happening.

Suddenly the conductor started shouting hysterically and that's when they spotted the zombies swarming outside.

waeeooo~~~ Jin complained

But Sumi was excited, like really excited cause this is her cup of tea.

She was grinning from ear to ear while everybody else was scared .

Sumi looked at her side and saw jungkook looking uncomfortable and then suddenly the conductor grabbed hope and took him outside and  poor J hope was seen struggling for his dear life.

They went out of the bus while others were looking outside.

And a minute later hope came running back , everybody was scared when they spotted the zombie who also accompanied them inside.

Jin and J hope were hugging each other while crushing taehyung in the process and Yoongi was just looking at them scared.

Sumi meanwhile was happy looking at the zombie.

When the zombie was finally removed from the bus ,Hope grabbed everybody's attention while saying that he lost his shoe.

Everybody laughed at his brave act.

While sumi was so excited she was jumping out of her seat especially when they said they have to get out of the bus.

"At least someone is excited" Namjoon sighed looking at the maknae.

"Well she was born for this" jimin said while chuckling at her reactions.

They got out and she could see Jin, hope and yoongi scared out of their wits while she calmly looked for the alphabet tag while also greeting the zombies.

Seriously nothing scared the girl .

She was paired with namjoon , while other teams were taehyung jungkook, jin suga and jimin and j hope.

They started with the mission meanwhile namjoon was scared, sumi easily entered the rooms for the hints without even blinking.

Can't say Namjoon was shocked because he knew how brave the youngest was.

She could hear the other members scream. While they did their best to collect the hints for army but unfortunately all of them failed the mission.

She looked at Jin and suga dressed who were dressed as zombies.

"This is the best you guys have looked "she teased the two oldest.

They just laughed at her comment.

Next game was like tag with the zombies and both the youngest were seen running with their might helping the members who were frozen meanwhile getting frozen in the process.

Everything ended well with they earning lots of tickets for armies. It was time for the final credits.

"I think this will be my favourite episode" she cheered grabbing everybody's attention.

"It was quite fun" Suga admitted after getting startled numerous time by the cameraman.

The others nod their head in agreement.

We should have more such episodes ,what about a haunted house next time? she suggested mainly trying to tease the members.

"No way in hell! "was their reply and she laughed and with that the episode ended.
Run bts~