7.afraid

𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷

𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷

(Edited)
Tried my best to

It's been a while since the groups debut, the members were supposed to have a photoshoot with animals as far as they knew.

Sumi was excited about it but little did she know what awaited her.

They were now at the photoshoot venue getting their makeup done. They were asked to line up for the shoot now.

They were to have a shoot with a parrot first, everything was going well until the staff came out with a snake, Sumi's biggest fear.

"The boys weren't as scared as she was except jin and j hope. "

But sumi couldn't move and all the colour from her face vanished , it was one of her biggest fears and one of her limited fears.

Mimi? What's wrong? Jimin questioned looking at the girl whi looked like she saw a ghost.

Everybody also turned to look at her after hearing Jimin's question.

It took the girl a minute to realise what's going on ,before she started dashing  away as far as possible. "Tears threatening to come out of her soft blue eyes".

"The boys looked at the poor girl wide-eyed. They were shocked to see her like that, they have never seen her afraid and this was obviously the very first time."

"They could see her shaking, her eyeline brimming with tears. They felt there heart breaking seeing her like this. "

I am not going there!! I won't do it!! Please don't make me!! they heard the female yell. And then she broke down crying.

The members hurried towards her and Taehyung hugged her.

"What's wrong Su?" Jin asked her trying to calm her down while patting her back.

" I m af-raid of sn-akes" she stammered trembling.

The boys felt pity towards her and so did the staff seeing her condition.

"If you don't want to do it, nobody is going to make you" Yoongi assured her.

"Yeah that's right we will talk to the staff" Namjoon told her trying to stop her from crying.

She just nodded her head lightly with her puffy eyes and red cheeks not looking at the Direction of the snake.

She looked really cute and it was the first time she showed this vulnerable side of hers to the boys and boys mentally chuckled at her cuteness.

The staff let her be and the boys were supposed to do the shoot with the snake.

"Jin and j hope were initially scared but were fine after a while. "

Meanwhile sumi was sitting as far as she could from the shooting area sipping water and trying to calm down while getting her makeup retouched for the next part of the shoot.

After a while the staff called her back .

"The snake is gone right?" She questioned checking the area carefully before going near it.

The boys laughed at her.

"It's gone Su! don't worry", Jungkook said laughing at her.

"MEOMCHWO!"(stop it) sumi said now feeling embarrassed of her actions.

But that didn't stop the boys from teasing her in the future and also being careful about something like this happening to her again.

That day boys came to know about sumi's only and biggest fear that is "reptiles".

Present time (burn the stage)

The boys were sitting talking about their most embarrassing moments when suddenly Jimin decided to pick up the snake topic again.

"You remember when Mimi was afraid of the snakes during our photoshoot?!" Jimin chuckled.

The boys nodded looking at the youngest who has shrunk in her seat trying not to make an eye contact.

"How can we not!" Jin said laughing at her.

"It was something we can't forget as long as we live "Jungkook chipped in teasing his best friend. Everybody agreed with him.

"That was the first time i have seen sumi afraid, i had believed she was an alien until that day which proved that she was indeed a her" , taehyung said making everybody laughed.

Finally sumi spoke up, "how long are you gonna hold it for?" She huffed.

"Till we die" the boys replied snickering and Sumi just sighed.

It was true because in the future, time to time they still remember that event and teased the youngest, it was also the event that brought all of them closer.

I just edited again but it's not that good but i tried my best