35.Sujin

𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆(Edited)

(Edited)

The goofiest moments between the oldest goof and the youngest goof.

----

Jin hyu- Bam! And there is the female maknae tripping over nothing and now lying on the floor face down.

Jin who was busy watching tv now looked up at the source of noise and instantly got up when he saw her lying on the ground.

"Oh god Su! Are you ok?" He asked her worriedly, while helping her get up.

"Oh for fucks sake!!" sumi cursed getting up with the help of jin.

Jin sighed seeing her curse. "She is spending too much time with yoongi."

Did you trip on air again? Are you hurt anyways? He questioned.

"Nahh i am fine! Just a injured pride for the 1000th time but fine anyways" she sassed.

Jin chuckled at her statement.
Why were you calling me before you know, before tripping?

Oh yeah Hyung i was gonna ask if you're hungry and if you wanted to order something?

Jin thought for a bit before answering. "Well what about we cook ourselves" he suggested.

"It's a been while since he has cooked so he might as well do it today cause he was free."

Sumi's eyes instantly sparkled. Really!! Yes let's cook she squealed excitedly. I will help you.

She happily made her way to the kitchen with Seokjin following her while laughing at her cuteness.

What do you want to eat? He asked the girl looking into the cupboards.

"What about gimbap and tteokbokki?" She drooled a little thinking about it.

"That it is then" jin clapped, getting the ingredients with sumi helping.

Sumi and jin usually cooked together along with suga sometimes.

It was their thing.

Hyung should i add this now? Sumi asked the oldest.

Jin glanced at the food. "Wait for 2 minutes" he stated.

"Should i put on some music? It would add to the mood" she said.

"Yeah go ahead Su" so sumi went ahead and put some music on.

"They cooked in a comfortable silence once in a while though the boys came and asked what they were doing but nonetheless it was quiet."