Is this for real?(Bts#15)

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫Author's noteRequested chapter byAlienChild03Also is this for real?50k+ reads

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫
Author's note
Requested chapter by
AlienChild03
Also is this for real?
50k+ reads..Omg i can't believe it!! Thank you so much guys!!!
I feel so happy 💜💜💜
I love you so much💜
And on this occasion of the book hitting 50k+ reads, i am going to do a double update.
Happy reading

Third Person's pov

An idol getting kidnapped? Sounds a bit absurd doesn't it?

"But nothing is absurd or impossible when it comes to the female maknae."

It happened after the boys came back from their military service ( refer to the chapter we said we will be back didn't we?)

"Sumi was on the peak of her career, her music and acting career both flourishing."

Now that the boys were back, she could resume her group activities hence putting a pause to her solo career.

Boys decided to take a short break before getting back to their business.

"They needed a break but not sumi as she continued her activities."

"Everybody was alert, knowing her popularity, she was guarded 24×7."

But everybody let's their guard down even if it's for a second and that's when the danger strikes.

"Normal day it was when sumi was going back to her house after a long day, her house was heavily guarded so she obviously let her gaurd down and that's when it happened"

Someone harshly grabbed her from behind but before she could react, a cloth was on her mouth and she found her consciousness slipping.

Finally got you! Was the last thing she heard before darkness took over her.

_______

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING CARELESS!" yoongi slammed his hand on the table.

It was a mystery how the table did not break from the impact.

Boys were informed of the "situation and now they were all gathered in the meeting room, formulating a plan."

It's been nearly 6 hours since she went missing.

To say they were worried won't do Justice to their feelings.