Adopt a dog( Bts#22)

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞Author's noteWas simping over puppies and ended up writing this chapterHappy reading 💓

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
Author's note
Was simping over puppies and ended up writing this chapter
Happy reading 💓

Third Person's Pov

"Sumi loved dogs, she totally adored them but she didn't have one of her own."

"More likely because she was afraid of it dying. She has lost so many loved ones in her life that she didn't wanted to take another risk."

But now that members started living in their own houses she started feeling lonely.

Especially after Jungkook adopted Bam, she needed someone too.

So she decided, decided to adopt a little dog.

A furry friend.

"But she didn't tell the members, she was going to surprise them."

Omo, so cute... Sumi squealed looking at the little puppy.

As soon she had laid eyes on it, she knew it was the one.

"Gently picking the puppy up, she gave a scratch behind its ears as the dog snuggled into her lap."

And she knew this was going to be her new family member.

______

Gathered at Sumi's beautiful place, everybody sat in her garden relaxing.

Ahh..i love Sumi's home. It's so beautiful.. Hobi complimented slouching back on the chair.

"What do you expect from the daughter of an interior designer" Yoongi remarked.

Btw why do you think she called us to hang out and on top of it left us unattended when she knew we can mess up her place? Jungkook questioned.

Aish...we are not that bad! Taehyung chimed with his mouth full, crumbles of kookie i mean cookie flying everywhere.

"Jin looked with a disgusted expression at Taehyung. Don't talk with your mouth full. Where are your basic manners."

"Tae, Seriously don't make a mess. You know what happened on her birthday" ( Birthday special chapter) Namjoon warned as everybody shuddered.