It's not like her(Bts#60)

Read the author's note at the end

Third Person's Pov

(When sumi and Jungkook were in their last year of high school)

Hyung? Jungkook called out to Jin who looked up from his phone and gave his attention to the younger.

What is it kook-ah?

Is it me or is Su acting weird, like not herself? Jungkook voiced out.

"I agree she is not acting like herself" Jimin who was sitting beside them listening to their talk piped up.

"She does come straight home after school and locks herself in her room" Taehyung added.

You are right... Jin frowned. Something is wrong.

"It's not like her hyung" Namjoon mentioned worriedly as he looked at all of the boys.

Should we talk to her? Hoseok questioned, glancing at the second eldest.

"Maybe she needs space, you know how she is...If it still goes on then we will talk to her" Yoongi stated receiving reluctant nods from the boys.

Three days later.....

Both the maknaes entered the house as the rest of the boys turned to look at them when they heard the door opening.

Sumi once again quietly started to make her way back to her room when she was stopped by Taehyung's voice.

"Su i want to tell you something. "

Sumi patiently waited for him to speak when he grinned at her mischievously.

"You are an idiot."

Dramatic gasps were heard as the boys waited for a savage comeback but it never came.

Ok... she simply responded before retreating back to her room, leaving their jaws hanging.

Boys meeting now! Jin exasperated.

_______

"Ok we need to talk to her" Hoseok said as all of them gathered up in Yoongi's room.

Something is seriously wrong with her... Jimin sighed. She didn't insult Tae back and it's new.