9.Sick

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

(edited)
Third Person's Pov

The guys were backstage getting ready for their performance.

"They were currently on a tour for their album love yourself. "

It's been an year since Sumi's mom passed away and she wasn't feeling that good.

"She has been feeling sick for the past few days but today it was worse. It felt like her body was going to give up anytime soon but she obviously can't say that or they won't let her perform and she definetly was not going to let that happen"

The guys have noticed her acting different than usual and just thought it was because of her mother and gave her space though they were always checking on her.

Sumi was getting her makeup done before going to the stage.

" Hey Su , you ready??" Rm came from behind.

"Yeah just a second" she replied putting on fake smile ,one thing about sumi is that she is so good at acting that no one would realise that something is wrong with her.

But the boys have been with her for so long that they were starting to see through her.

"You look tired though!" Jin commented worried about her.

Knowing she couldn't hide it she just made excuses, "yeah ofcourse i am tired and nervous which is giving me jitters" she responded and are you saying that i don't look good?! she huffed lighting up the mood and trying to change the topic.

" Well you always look beautiful" jin said but not more than me he added laughing.

"Yeah hyung nobody can beat your beauty" she smiled at the oldest, while he winked at her making her playfully roll her eyes.

Soon it was time for them to go on stage. They did a group cheer before going on stage. The female maknae was feeling really sick but tried her best to mask it and she succeeded in it.

They performed all of their songs perfectly while talking with the army. Sumi was talking with the army when Jimin sneaked up on her and poured water on her.

"Nice "she thought like she wasn't already cold but nonetheless ran after jimin with the water bottle while everybody else laughed at them.

Sumi cornered jimin ready to take revenge.

"I am sorry" he said trying to act cute to get away.

" Well i m sorry too" she replied pouring the water on him mercilessly.