20.After the rain

☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Sumi's Pov

I woke up at around 3 in the night with a bad throat and my whole body was aching including my head.

"I knew i was sick even though i rarely got sick."

At the moment, i was reminded of what i said to boys earlier that day.

Flashback

I hope we don't get sick i said to the boys or wait should I say you guys because i rarely get sick i boasted in front of them.

And they give me a wth look.

End of flashback

Are you telling me i fucking jinxed it for myself??!

I groaned and got off the bed.

I was cold even though it was just September, i went to the living room and look through the medicine cabinet for a thermometer.

"101 degree" i looked at the thermometer again and sighed , i was definitely going to get scolded.

I walked back to my room silently, after taking the medicine.

I couldn't sleep, my whole body was hurting and i couldn't go back to sleep.

It was 7 in the morning when i finally started to doze off.

Jimin's Pov

I woke up at around 8 am , we had an ot8 v live today so we had to be in the company by 10.

I went downstairs after brushing my teeth.

Everybody was downstairs except the two maknaes. I knew it was hard to wake up jungkook but sumi usually woke up earlier than us.

Where is sumi and jungkook? I asked going into the kitchen.

Sleeping.. Hoseok Hyung replied from the other side of the room.

It's unusual for sumi to sleep till late.

Shouldn't we wake them up?.. I asked jin Hyung , who was plopped on the couch.