What happened that day(Bts#36)

Author's note

Author's note

It might be triggering and uncomfortable for some people.
You have been warned.

It's a topic which is much needed to be put out there for everyone..
With the central theme of the book, this chapter was needed

You have been warned.

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

Third Person's Pov
(Continuation of the last chapter)
(Refer to is this for real chapter)

"Sumi opened her eyes, looking blearily at the ceiling with unfocused eyes."

Where am I? She wondered as sudden panic rose in her, making her shot up.

"Shhh it's ok Su, you are safe" she heard a sweet voice cooing, a voice she very much loved and was familiar with.

"It's ok" she felt herself being embraced by Jungkook as she instantly melted in his touch.

"Everything's fine, you are fine" he cooed as she hesitantly nodded hugging him back.

All the boys looked at her with worried eyes.

How are you feeling? Yoongi gently asked, taking her small hand in his.

"I don't know" she answered. I don't know how i am supposed to feel.

Mimi...Jimin called her as she looked at him.

He gently rubbed her back looking at her with the gentlest look.

Do you want to talk about it? He asked.

I don't know.. she mumbled looking away. I am sorry.

"Hey, hey it's ok. We are here for you whenever you are ready" Namjoon smiled reassuringly at her as she looked at him guiltly.

"Boys had been more than patient with her after knowing what happened, though they didn't know the whole story. They gave her space whenever she wanted and they never questioned her about that day no matter how much they wanted to."

I- ummm, i just need to use the washroom.. she annouced, getting up.

Are you going to be ok? Should one of us come with you? Jin questioned worriedly.