Hard days(Bts#13)

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎Author's noteHappy Birthday to the best leader ever!!!We love you Joonie!!

Author's note
Happy Birthday to the best leader ever!!!
We love you Joonie!!

Third Person's pov

"No one is as strong as they seem to be."

The strongest people sometimes have the weakest heart.

"Night fell quickly that certain day but there were no stars. It was a cloudy day it seemed. The moon tried to come out of the clouds but failed."

It was utterly dark like her heart.

"The female maknae sat by the Han river all alone at 1am in the night."

Han river was her safe place it seemed.

"All alone she was right now, just the quietness surrounding her".

"I miss you eomma and i miss you appa" she quietly mumbled looking at the empty night sky.

"It was her mother's fifth death anniversary today and hence the somber ambiance."

"Her dark blue hair gently flaying in the night while her blue eyes looked at the river in front of her in sadness."

"Why did you leave me all alone by myself? Why were you so cruel to me? No matter how strong i act there isn't a day that i don't miss you both" she talked to the empty sky

"Boys are really good to me eomma, appa but i can't ignore the fact that they have a family besides me. I am jealous of them when i shouldn't be."

Does it make me a selfish person?

"Appa you said that i was the strongest person you have ever seen but i don't think i am appa. I am not strong, I can't keep going like this. I miss you so much" she whimpered as a lone tear fell on her cheek.

I sometimes feel like not living anymore.

While on the other side

"It was one of the days when everyone stayed together in the dorm".

They all lived in their own houses these days but not today. They knew what day it was today.

"Everybody was wide awake and sitting in their living room except the female maknae."

Has someone checked on Su? Namjoon said breaking the silence.