13.Fight part 1

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎

(Edited)

This took place 3 years since bts debut

Third person's Pov

It was a normal day in the dorm.

It's been nearly 3 years since bts debuted. Everybody treated each other like their family but there were still many secrets between them with sumi ,having the most of them.

"It was Sumi's father's death anniversary today, her father was buried in Newyork and every year she and her mother travelled to New York to visit her dad's grave."

But this time she couldn't due to their busy schedule even after she requested band pd, but unfortunately he couldn't grant her leave and she gave up on the idea.

Her mother tried to console her too, but nothing worked for her. It was the first time since her father's death that she won't be able to visit him and she felt really guilty.

Her mother was right now currently in New york alone, visiting her father. Sumi has been feeling guilty since the morning and she couldn't really focus and on top of that, she just had her periods which helped her heighten her every emotion.

The group was supposed to practice their new choreography and they were on their way to the company.

The boys have noticed sumi acting different but they just left her alone as they themselves were very stressed because of their comeback. Sumi obviously didn't tell them , that it was her father's death anniversary.

Yoongi's Pov

Last few days have been pretty stressful for all of us and especially me.

We were working on our new choreography and i could see sumi not focusing. I shrugged it off, it was unusual for her to do so she was the member along with hoseok who learned the choreo the fastest.

Two times, three times sumi just kept on messing up and it was getting on my nerves now.

I was tired and the lack of sleep was making me angry and when sumi messed up again, it broke my last string of rationality. Others members were annoyed too ,but not as much as me.

"For fuck sakes sumi, this is not that difficult as you are making it seem" i yelled at her. Others looked at us bit taken back.