12.Sasaeng part 2

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

(Edited)

Yoongi's Pov

I was standing there looking at sumi, who's hand was bleeding

I could see the staff trying to hold the crowd back and our manager making various calls, i saw the man who attacked sumi and jungkook being taken out, i really wanted to punch him but i couldn't.

We were angry at sumi for what she did.

"It could have been more dangerous".

What was i supposed to do , watch my friend get stabbed! she yelled angrily and that shut us all up but not jungkook, he was busy scolding her but i saw Sumi not focusing, i saw her closing her eyes and then bam! she collapsed on the ground.

" Sumi!!!" I heard me and the members screaming out her name our faces pale from shock.

"Omg someone help us!" jin hyung screamed while i stood there frozen.

"I looked at the lifeless girl and all my fears were coming true. '

Jungkook almost immediately scooped her up in his arms and ran towards the van and we followed him.

The manager started the car and we were on our way to the hospital.

I could see jungkook and the members trying to wake the girl up, Trying their best not to cry while i just sat there frozen.

Jungkook's Pov

I was busy scolding sumi when she suddenly collapsed on the ground.

I looked at her bewildered and without a second thought scooped her up in my arms and ran towards the van with the members hot on our trail, i could hear the crowd screaming but my only focus was on the girl who now lifeless in my arms.

"I was scared and so were the members. "

We speeded up to the hospital, i was trying my best to wake her up and not cry in the process.

I saw the other members doing the same, i was trembling while i checked for her pulse , she still had a pulse but it was getting weaker. Hurry up! i screamed scared for her life.