15.Embarassing moments

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

(Edited)

This chapter is based on third person's Pov.

Interview

Bts was currently being interviewed in America.

"So how are you guys like at your dorm"??..Are you the same or some of you are messy?? The interviewer asked the group.

The members looked at each other and then at Sumi. She could sense something embarassing coming her way.

Namjoon spoke up "we all are the same, well mostly.."

He thought for a while before speaking up again but "the only girl of the group is quite a sight to see at our dorm"Namjoon said smiling.

Sumi who wasn't focusing, suddenly looked at her leader, anticipating his next move.

"Seriously she looks like a homeless person in the dorm , quite the opposite of how she is looking right now" Namjoon finished.

The members instantly agreed, Everybody looked at the maknae and laughed.

"She had shock and embarassment written all over her face ,which was used by the army for memes later. "

She took in what Namjoon said and decided to speak up.

"If i look like a homeless person and then i wonder what you guys will be called" she smiled innocently and the boys gulped nervously waiting for her next statement ,but she decided to go easy on her hyungs.

"Well ,i prefer to be comfortable at my home" she stated smiling at the interviewer and the boys sighed in relief.

Sumi did take her revenge on her hyungs for saying that she looks homeless and it was quite funny.

Bon Voyage season 1

Bts were currently shooting their bon voyage season 1 in Europe. Sumi was teamed with Jin and j hope and they were roaming in the streets.

Some fans recognised them and asked for picture and jin tried to say no ,explaining the reason "i am sorry, important business" he tried to speak and looked at sumi for help.