53.We will be back

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎(Edited)

(Edited)

Third person's Pov

"Two days it has been since the girl hasn't properly slept."

Why you ask?

Because tomorrow, the boys are leaving for their mandatory military service.

And this time, it isn't a prank

That means she won't be able to see them for 18 months.

"18 months without their chaotic ass annoying her."

"18 months without her best friends."

"18 months without her brothers, her family."

"To fill her loneliness, she had many things planned for the upcoming months."

A mix tape ready to be released.
Other one under progess and on top of that she can finally be called an actor. She is going to be the female lead in the biggest chains of movies in the world. The marvel universe.(a/n: sorry but i am huge marvel fanatic)

She was a bit reluctant to accept their offer but considering that the group schedules would be off and the fact she is big fan herself and with rest of the bts encouraging her, she finally accepted the offer.

"She herself will be leaving for Newyork in 5 days for a long time."

She is trying her best to not cry about the fact that bts is leaving.

Today the guys decided to spend their last day together alone.

Su?

Yeah Hyung.

What's up with you? Yoongi questioned, well he knew the answer too. Typical Yoongi

Nothing.

A lie, she was trying to control herself from crying and embarrassing herself.

"At least the boys will have each other but she will be left all alone again."

Boys were as heartbroken as her, they didn't want to leave her. Who were they going to annoy like their life depended on it?!.