24.Bully part 2

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀(Edited)

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
(Edited)

What the hell?!! I Heard the voice scream meanwhile i was in the middle of a gang fight (😂)I swear i am not a part of mafia.

Sumi's Pov

The voice belonged to none another than my favourite bunny "Jungkook" standing with my manager.

He was livid, I have never seen him this angry and it kind of scared me. His eyes were burning holes through my soul. If looks could kill then the boys in front of me would already be dead.

How dare you touch her!!! He snarled looking at my dishevelled state, fury in his eyes.

Before he could do anything, the manager stopped him coming towards me.

You boys are going to regret this! My manager warned, anger in his eyes visible.

-------

Let's say it was a long day! After my fight, our manager took us to the principal.

I explained everything to him along with the bullied boy, the three boys tried their best to defend themselves and put the blame on me but they failed obviously.

Who would believe someone who hurt a girl?!!..

"They were expelled of course, they hurt me which was a wrong move because once the army knows it ,they are gonna hunt them down."

Jungkook was made to wait outside because our manager didn't want another fight. "He was furious".

Apparently The manager and Jungkook came to look for me as I was late and found me where i was.

After everything finally ended, i got up from my seat looking at the bruised boy.

"Are you okay?" I went to him.

Yes! Thank you so much! He bowed to me giving me a small smile.

You were really cool! "The three of them didn't stand a chance!" he complimented me.

Of course! i grinned at him, i am the "diamond maknae of bts" and i am strong afterall.

Are you ok though?! He asked looking at my bloody busted lip.

I am fine! It's nothing i assured him even though my lips stung.

"I am Sumi by the way "i smiled.