36.Splash

𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿(Edited)

𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿𓅿
(Edited)

Who doesn't love beaches?! The sea, the wind, the sand everything.
This is another day and bts are having a shoot on the beach.

Third person's Pov

"Woah!! No matter how many times i come to beaches. I seriously can't get over it" sumi exclaimed excitedly, skipping on the sand like a little kid.

They were done with their shoot and had time to relax and have fun.

Yoongi as usual was ready to rest but members had other plans.

Oh shit! Sumi groaned trying to get up, while she was excitedly jumping and running around she slipped.

The members laughed loudly seeing her lying on the sand.

"Su! Thats was hilarious do it again" Jungkook teased while laughing loudly.

"2 seconds in and she is already on the ground" Jin chuckled.

"Sumi didn't appreciate their little comments, she was embarrassed as it is by publicly humiliating herself in front of the staff."

She pouted getting up.

"It's ok mimi at least you were adorable while doing so" j hope snickered.

Yah! Hyung! she retorded.

"Hey! let the kid breathe" yoongi said looking at the girl who was highly embarrassed.

She smiled at him, at least someone was on her side or so she thought.

" Afterall She needs energy to trip again guys!" Yoongi added now being a part of the teasing.

"You know i hate you right?" She deadpanned.

"Yeah we love you too" they responded.

Hey i have an idea! taehyung whispered grabbing everybody's attention.

Remember the prank sumi pulled a few days ago?

They all nodded.

"I say we take revenge" taehyung suggested.

How? Jimin asked.

"I say we dump her into the water , it will be hilarious since i remember her saying that she didn't wanted to get wet today."