Little questionnaire( Bts#28)

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎This particularly involves an interviewer interviewing sumi

This particularly involves an interviewer interviewing sumi.
I was out of ideas do not blame me.
I would really appreciate you guys dropping some ideas.
Happy 60k reads!!!

Third Person's Pov

So I will like to introduce to you "Noh Sumi of worldwide famous band Bts."

Sumi smiled and bowed to the fans as she made her way to the couch.

"Ok Sumi-sii so we will be asking you certain questions that army worldwide wants to know and we hope that you Answer them honestly" the interviewer said as Sumi nodded.

I will try my best.

So here we go.

Q1. How does it feel to live with seven men? Is it uncomfortable sometimes?

Well.. sumi Began. "To be honest it was really hard in the beginning." It was just not because i was a girl but it was also because there were too many of us in a very little space, so ocassional fights took place. Me being a girl was also a reason, i had different needs ofcourse but as time passed by everything just started fitting together. Now we are as comfortable as we can be. Yes there are some moments between us but they are not uncomfortable at all , all of them now understand my needs and i am glad about that.

Q2. Does living with seven men has it perks?

Sumi chuckled at that. "If having perks means cleaning their messes and nagging them every now and then, then yes i do but yeah i sometimes use the girl card to my advantage. Well not sometimes but a lot of times."

Q3. Have you shared room with any of the members?

Yes i had she answered. "I had bunked with all of them at least once."

Q4. Ok so who was the best and worst roomate among them?

"Ok i hope the members don't kill me about what i am about to say next" she laughed. "Well the best is Hoseok Hyung, he would always keep you entertained. Well all of them were good actually, we all had something in common. And the worst roomate was... i am sorry hyung but it's Namjoon Hyung and that's because he snores a lot."

Everybody in the audience laughed at this.

Q5. Ok so were there any romantic feelings involved between any of you?

Sumi sighed. "To be honest i have been asked this question many times and the answer would always be no. I never felt romantically towards them. From the starting we knew there was a certain boundary between us which none of us would ever cross. To me they are my family, my brothers and my best friends and nothing else."

Q6. Who are you closest with in the group?

Sumi Chuckled. "I am close with everyone but yeah i am closest with Jungkook. We are best friends and same age so our wavelength matches though Jungkook consider himself older than me but no we are both the same age" she laughed.

Q7. Who do you fight with the most? And what's the worst fight you ever had with?

Well we rarely fight she responded. "But the one i fight with the most would be Jungkook. It's friendly fights between us. Mainly the teasing and leg pulling. And the worst fight i had was with Yoongi hyung but it's in the past."

Q8. Ok who do you think is the most handsome member in bts?

Ok you cornered me good.. she laughed. Well the most handsome member would ofcourse be me. Sorry Jin Hyung.

The audience roared at her response.

Q9. Moving on...Do you want kids in the future? And if you do how many and what gender?

I love kids! she grinned. "I absolutely love them, they are the cutest creatures ever. I think i would want three kids. All three girls but i wouldn't mind having a son aswell because in the end children are a blessing no matter the gender".

Q10. So you are dating Eunwoo right? Are you guys ready to take the relationship further?

"Well yes i am dating Eunwoo and we absolutely love it. About taking the relationship further, we are just going with the flow and we will just see where it takes us".

Q11. If you were not an idol then what you would have been?

"I would have definitely been a cop. I would have loved to follow in my father's footsteps."

Q12. You recieved fame in a very young age. Did you ever felt overwhelmed by it and regretted it?

"Well yes there are times when I feel too overburdened by our fame especially when we were in our early stages. I was too young by then and at the same time i just lost my mother so there were times when i questioned myself and if this what i wanted but it was just a fleeting feeling. It used to pass as soon as it came because i had the members with me and they all made it worth it."

Q13. If you were to be stranded on an island who two people would you take and why would you take them and not the others?

"Well if i was stranded on an island then i would take Namjoon Hyung with me because i ofcourse need his brain to survive and also Hoseok Hyung because he would be my source of entertainment.
I wouldn't take Yoongi hyung because he wants to be a stone in his next life and he would probably work as a stone there. I don't have a problem with Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin Hyung i just feel that 94z would be more desirable in the situation. And i wouldn't choose Jungkook because we would kill each other" she laughed.

Q14. That was a very witty answer, moving on..... Does the boys really go shirtless around?

Sumi smirked at that." Well they do sleep shirtless in their individual rooms but they don't move shirtless around and even if they do sometimes, it doesn't faze me anymore. It's like watching your older brothers but they make sure to be presentable whenever i am there or when we end up sharing a room."

Q15. This is the last question. So the army wants to know if you had ever cuddled any member to sleep all night?

Sumi thought before answering.  "Well I haven't cuddled them to sleep at night but I had took afternoon naps cuddling with them and we had sleepovers aswell. I actually am not a fan of skinship and it's difficult for me too sleep on the same bed as others, but i guess i am so comfortable with the boys that it doesn't bother me. "

Ok that's the end.

"We loved to hear your honest answers and we hope it helped with army's curiosity. Thanks for being with us Sumi shii."

"It was my pleasure" she smiled as the curtains drew to a close.