I am sorry(Bts#19)

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎Author's note

Author's note

I wrote like 3 chapters today..
Will be updating them soon.
Happy reading 💜

Third Person's Pov

You what!

"Sumi choked on her drink listening to what Namjoon just said."

"I know, you need to help me before Yoongi hyung kills me" Namjoon begged, desperation laced in his voice.

Well of course he would be desperate, his life was on the line

You really broke his guitar? How? Sumi looked at him in pure disbelief.

"I don't know how it happened, one second i was holding the guitar and the next moment it was on the ground."

"Right after Yoongi hyung warned you to stay away. I can't believe it hyung, you are dead meat it if he finds out" Sumi sighed.

That's why help me! You are the only one who can save me right now! Namjoon begged like literally begged.

Looks like it can't be helped.

₍₍◞( •௰• )◟₎₎

I- wow sumi was shocked to see the shattered pieces of the guitar.

"Yoongi's favourite guitar to be exact. It was specially made and very rare.Sumi believed that he was in love with it."

Did you like jump on it? Sumi questioned looking at the pieces of wood then back at Namjoon.

"You really don't have to j-walk all over my wounds. It just happened" Namjoon said

Alright, alright.. Sumi sighed. I already ordered a new guitar, exactly the same but it will take atleast a week for it to come.

What are we supposed to do till then? Namjoon panicked. Yoongi hyung will kill me.

Hyung, don't exaggerate. "He won't go to such lengths as to kill you but yeah...He will definitely torture you."

Not helping Sumi!

"What am i supposed to do? Take out my wand and magically fix it? If you haven't noticed hyung but this ain't harry potter and i am no doraemon either."