39.Drunk

༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆(Edited)

༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆
(Edited)

Sumi and drunk? Not a pretty sight my viewers.

Third person's Pov

It was a normal day. Bts has just returned from their world tour.

All of them pretty tired but now had the time to relax.

"So the female maknae took this opportunity to get drunk."

"Well she was 20 already and yes she has drank before but never actually gotten drunk.She wanted to know if she was a sloppy drunk or funny drunk."

And considering that they were having a off today and tomorrow, what better chance could she get?

So she sneaked the drinks in her room and decided to Unwind.

Su? Jungkook called stopping the girl in her tracks as she looked at the boy nervously.

Umm yeah jungkook? She tried to sound as chill as possible.

What are you doing? He questioned the girl who just nervously smiles back at him.

"Umm nothing, i was just gonna take a nap" she lied.

Why was she lying? She could just tell them the truth but somehow she doesn't want to.

Why do you want something? she asked.

"No, i just wanted to play games but i will ask taehyung Hyung" he shrugged.

Sumi nodded and made her way to the room.

She locked the room, she didn't wanted anyone interrupting her.

"Let's begin!" she cheered opening the bottle.

____
Some time later....

Did you hear that? Yoongi questioned Namjoon who was sitting beside him.

"They were sitting in the living room discussing about work when they heard some weird noises, more like someone singing."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. Yeah i did.

Jin who was in his room which was next door to Sumi's room Heard the noises too.