Birthday special (Bts#1)

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎Author's note

Author's note

Yohoo!! I decided to release a bonus chapter cause why not.
Also it's my birthday today as well and that's what led to this.

Also special chapter coming when we hit 20k+ reads.

Happy Birthday!!

Third Person's pov

So what's the plan? Taehyung whispered while looking around like some kind of spy on a mission.

Seriously tae?! Why are you talking like we are going to murder someone? Yoongi sneered annoyed.

"Wait we are not going to murder someone are we?" Yoongi asked suddenly interested.

"Both of you shut up! We are not going to murder someone! We are here to plan for Sumi's birthday" Jin scolded the two younger.

And Yoongi i am not going to even ask that where you got the idea from.

"Ohh..Then why are we whispering like we are some kind of spy or something. I swear you guys get weird day by day" Yoongi shook his head in disappointment.

"Yoongi don't make me sit on you" Jin warned.

"Alright! Alright! Can we just talk about what we are here for" Namjoon interuptted before a possible fight broke down between the two.

"I swear i am the only sane one here" Jungkook sighed teasingly.

"Ok enough guys! We don't have time so let's have a quick discussion" Namjoon ordered.

So do all of you guys have your gifts prepared? He questioned looking at each one of them.

"Yes! I have the best gift ever for her" Hoseok cheered.

"Wait? We have to buy a gift? I thought we will just give her money in an envelope" Yoongi said shocked.

"Same here" Jin agreed.

How are you two the oldest? Jimin groaned dissatisfied with his hyungs.

Hey-

Jin was cut off when suddenly the door of the practice room flung open announcing the arrival of the female maknae.