23.Bully

ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎

(EDITED)

Sumi has always displayed her hate for bullies. This takes place when sumi and jungkook were in second year of high school.

Sumi's Pov

Jungkook for god sake wake up now!! I yelled out to the sleeping boy in front of me.

"Waking up jungkook was a big task and somehow i was the one responsible to wake him up."

This boy is literally becoming a muscle pig and waking him up everyday is getting harder and harder

Jeon jungkook wake up before i splash you with cold water! And don't think i won't because you know very well that i am capable of it!! I warned him.

With my last statement, i saw him moving a bit, still half asleep.

"That's not how you talk to your elder" he retorted.

Elder?! Who you?! You are just 21 days older than me and let's not talk about your mental age now shall we?! I scoffed at him.

Alright i am up, stop yelling! he groaned trying to get up.

Whatever.. i replied exiting the room. There was a time when he was so shy in front of me and now look at him!

Is he up? Jin Hyung asked me as soon as i entered the kitchen.

Barely! He sleeps like there will be no tomorrow! Seriously why don't you guys wake him up?!! I complained taking a place at the kitchen counter.

"Because he goes to school with you and he is your classmate", i heard a voice saying, it was none another than yoongi hyung.

"It's not my fault!!" i whined.

There there ,don't be angry now jin hyung said patting my head.

"I am not a dog" i retorted while they laughed at my pouting face.

As I ate my breakfast and it was time for us to leave, i saw jungkook finally coming out of his shared room in his uniform.

Did he even shower?

Took you long enough !!i commented glaring at him. We were late! I hate being late and they all know it.