34.Miyoon

𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌(Edited)

𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌
(Edited)

Here are some heart warming moments between the two sleepy heads of the group.

----

Well this is during the start of bts's career.

"It's been a while since their debut and they couldn't be happier with the success and love they have recieved within the short period of time."

But being an idol has pros but as well as cons and the cons were taking a toll on yoongi.

"The price of being famous was heavy and it was seemingly heavy for yoongi as he tried to carry it alone."

It's been a month since yoongi has been acting indifferent. He always did but these days he seemed a bit "distant".

The boys didn't sense it being busy and stressed themselves but Ofcourse sumi did.

"She could see through anyone and nothing and literally nothing goes by her".

She could see her yoongi hyung a bit distant. She somehow knew the problem.

Yoongi was in his small studio most probably writing some music meanwhile the others were busy with their own individual tasks.

Sumi decided to take this chance to confront yoongi.

She made her way to his studio, lightly knocking on the door.

The door opened a bit later to see a tired looking yoongi leaning lightly on the door.

Sumi what are you doing here? He asked the girl.

"Just wanted to visit you" she replied smiling.

Yoongi nodded lightly and let her in.

She plopped herself on the couch while Yoongi went back to his seat.

She noticed the crumpled pages in the dustbin.

After a moment of comfortable silence she spoke up.

Yoongi hyung? She called.

Hmmm... Yoongi replied focusing on his work.

Sumi could see that he was a bit frustrated.