Lost (Bts#2)

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩20k+ special

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
20k+ special

Lost

Third Person's pov

This is when sumi got lost at the airport (mentioned in the chapter vacation)

"Ok everybody stick close and don't let go of each other" The Manager reminded the group who were now heading to Chile for their upcoming concert.

"Since Bts had a sudden spike in their popularity, travelling through the airport is going to be a hurdle."

Everybody this is going to be more crowded than ever so stay close ok? The leader affirmed looking at each of his members.

Everybody nodded in agreement.

"The girl though had a skeptical feeling about this. That something was going to happen today."

Sumi? Earth to sumi? Jungkook called out to his friend, while waving his hand in front of her.

Oh yeah, sorry i was thinking about something.. What is it?

"We are ready to leave" he informed as he got out of the van sumi following suit.

"Sumi peeked outside before getting out and she was petrified to see the amount of fans waiting for them."

"She would lie if she would say she was not anxious."

Such a big crowd, just for them.

Alright stay close!

"The group made their way to the airport with the bodyguards keeping the fans back."

There was a good amount of fan boys waiting for the female maknae with the banners.

"She slightly smiled at them before literally running through the crowd to be inside the safety of the airport".

Once inside, the members could finally breathe.

"Ok that was way more than expected" Jin admitted removing his mask.

"Exactly, i never expected this many fans" hoseok agreed.

Sumi? Are you ok? Jimin questioned as everybody turned to look at the said member who was looking pale.