Why Are You Laughing At Me

Loosely inspired by period chapters in her Project Sac-1 book. Thx bestie 😉

Anakin: Good training session Ahso- wait! Oh my god Obi-Wan come here!

Obi-Wan: If you're gonna start arguing about attachments with me again I'll leave.

Anakin: No look at her butt!

Ahsoka: WHAT!?!

Obi-Wan: Excuse me! I most certainly will not!

Anakin: Do it! *spun Ahsoka around*

Obi-Wan: Oh my god.

Anakin: Oh my god? Oh my god!

Ahsoka: OH MY GOD WHAT!!!!

Obi-Wan: Oh my god you're covered in blood! Oh my god..

Ahsoka: Oh my god!

Anakin: Oh shit! Oh my god! She must've sat, like, on a nail or something!

Ahsoka: I... What?

Obi-Wan: You idiot! She's having her period!

Anakin: Oh my god!

Obi-Wan: You don't know what to do!? You've never had your period before!?!

Ahsoka: *now angry* No I haven't.

Anakin: Oh my god Obi-Wan she's already lost a lot of blood!

Obi-Wan: Okay... you know what! Sati-somebody's gotta have tampons around her somewhere! *runs to bathroom*

Ahsoka: I can't believe this is happening.

Obi-Wan: Found them!

Anakin: Don't worry Ahsoka it'll be okay. I'll hunt that nail that did this to you down and make sure this never happens again.

Obi-Wan: Kriff you are way skinnier than- never mind. Point is they'll never work!

Ahsoka: Loik I'll just walk to the Resolute to my quarters.

Anakin: No no no no no you are in no condition to walk, silly. Obi-Wan hurry!

Obi-Wan: There's just a bunch of makeup and fake hair I don't know what the fuck you want me to do!

Anakin: She's bleeding to death!

Ahsoka: Oh my god my stomach is killing me.

Anakin: Shit she's having contractions! Someone get help!

*no one got help*

Anakin: Fine I'll do it. * dives to reach robotic hand glove with com link after tripping on the loveseat, hitting his head on the corner of the table, falling onto his ass and hitting his head on the seat cushion*

Anakin: Help! My friend is bleeding out of her vagina!

...

Anakin: Why are you laughing at me...?