I'm taking you to therapy || part 2

Hardcase: Deliveries on a ship are called cargo, yet deliveries on a car or speeder are called shipments.

Rex: Oh not this shit again. Hardcase if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times, no weird ass questions before at least 0600 hours and Ive inhaled at least 6 cups of vaf or alcohol.

Fives: It's 0559. Rise and shine Cap. Here's your first cup, *hands caf cup to Rex* your gonna need it.

Hardcase: I fan ordinsry school teacher cant teach all the subjects, then why are students expected to study all subjects?

Ahsoka: *suddenly stops studying in the corner* So your saying all of this ie POINTLESS!?!

Hardcase: Are oranges named oranges because oranges are orange, or is ot orange named orange brcause oranges are orange?

Tup: Did you seriously just say orange 8 times in one sentence-

Echo: And it actually made sense!?

Hardcase: Bro what happens to a speeder if tpu press the brake and accelerator at the same time? Does it take a screenshot?

Dogma: Wait what the hell eoukd ig actually do!?

Hardcase: Do you realize that the youngest picture of you is also the oldest picture of you?

Kix: I am this close to stunning you and giving you a mental health check.

Hardcase: If we have watermelon then shouldnt we have firemelon, airmelon and earthmelon too?

Fives: Ooh we could call them the elemelons!

Rex: That's it I'm taking both of you to therapy!