Just like us

Ahsoka: I got a minor bullet through the chest but I'm better now. Everything is better now.

Anakin: Is it?

Ahsoka: Yes! Everything is better now.

Echo: Really? I still think you should've let Sargeant Hunter and the bad batch handle the whole thing.

Fives: Yeah. I like the Sargeant. He's smart, strong, always prepared. He reminds me of... well... me!

Echo: Yeah you know what else reminds me of us?

Fives: What?

Echo: These two crackheads right here.

Ahsoka: We sre nothing like you guys!

Anakin: Yeah that seems like a stretch.

Echo: Ah come on. A couple of hero buddies annoying each other while teasing and just trying to do what's right. One has a quick witted and friendly side while the other is more sarcasric annoying and sometimes broody. Argue with each other all the time. One would date the others sister given the chance-

Fives: Thats ridiculous. You dont have a sister.

Echo: I know but if I did you would so try to date her.

Fives: No I wouldn't. Do you know why? Because I'm Captain Rex!

Echo: Yes that's exactly why i know you would date her.

Fives: Well maybe you should consider her feelings! Instead of thinking you automatically have the right to tell her how to live her life!

Echo: You don't deserve my fictional sister!

Fives: She's not the fictional sister I deserve... she's the fictional sister I need.

Echo: What does that even mean!?

Fives: You know exactly what it means!

Echo: No my fictional sister is not going to become another one of your fauled relationships or one night stands!

Fives: Why are you trying to keep me from being happy!

Anakin: *whispers* Do you want me to do that... because Im Ani!

Ahsoka: please don't.

Echo: See! Just like us.