Chapter 143

I stopped for a moment at the door of the parlour room.

'There's Agrita in here.'

Until this morning, I had not been told that Agrita had woken up.

Of course, I believed she would wake up without a problem, but Agrita's unconscious period was getting longer to the point where I began to feel worried.

But I can't believe Agrita suddenly came to see me.

What's going on? When did she wake up? Did she come here as soon as she found her consciousness?

I felt complicated. I faltered hesitantly and soon opened the door to the parlour room.

"Ah."

My eyes met with a lady who looked like a doll, who was sitting in a calm position in the middle of the parlour room.

Before long she raised her body. It was a gentle gesture.

"Hello, Lydia."

I stopped moving with a strange feeling.

Agrita's appearance was the way I remembered it.

Brown hair that falls neatly to the waist, brown eyes, long neck and white skin like a deer

Her voice was the same, and her colour was not different from her before, as it was incredibly unbelievable that she had been lying for a long time.

But she's a different person.

Agrita, who is the same as before, was the first person I've ever seen, with everything externally revealing, including her face, body shape, voice, and atmosphere.

I expected it, but when I checked it with my own, I felt very strange.

I was a bit stiff enough to make the other person feel strange, and then I finally woke up and opened my mouth.

"Lady Grace...... Agrita, sit down first."

What should I call her?

Of course, it's Lady Grace at heart, but I've been calling her by her pet name in front of other people.

Is that all? IShe even let go of her words in private.

Of course, not many people have seen it.

Still, it may be strange if there is a sudden sense of distance. I sat down, compromised by calling her by name but not letting go of words.

".......so, how are you feeling? I didn't hear you woke up, but I was surprised to see you."

"I'm sorry. Of course, I should have contacted you first, but I was too busy."

Agrita smiled embarrassingly and continued.

"I heard from people around me that I had been lying unconscious for quite a while......."

Then Agrita lifted the teacup slightly with both hands and let it go again to see if it was hot.

Suddenly, I thought that if it were Ari, she wouldn't have put it down so gently.

While thinking about it, Agrita's voice continued.

"My body is amazingly fine that I can't believe I've been unconscious for so long."

"I'm glad you're okay."

I'm really glad. It was good to know that there were no aftereffects.

Agrita heard the answer and stared at me.

What? Did I say something wrong? Agrita's lips moved at the moment of wonder.

"In fact, I had something to tell you, so I was so embarrassed and didn't contact you."