Chapter 119

"Oh, my lady!"

Bessie called me in a startled voice. It was worth it. Aside from the content, the visuals were so bad.

The dark red letters of the bizarrely dried letters were probably written with blood.

'I didn't even get a bloodletter sent by the stalker who made me killed by a car in my previous life.'

It was truly a new experience. Bloodletter, what the hell.

The first blood letter I received in my life felt more uncomfortable than I thought. I don't know what kind of blood he's using.

I let go of the letter with only one line written on it and let it fall on the floor.

There was one more letter. And fortunately, this time it wasn't blood.

To guess, this one was relatively long, so I think there was not enough blood to use.

'That's funny to think about.'

[If you don't want the secret of your wrong blood to be known, come out to XX place right now. However, be sure to come out alone.]

Well, the content itself wasn't that great.

Bessie looked alternately at the letter with a speechless face and asked me.

"Lady, are you all right?"

"Yeah."

It was a letter at best. Blood books were a little offensive, but that even wasn't my blood.

Bessie was angry and tried to get out of the room straight away.

"I'll let His Excellency know."

"Wait a minute."

I caught Bessie once. Then I was lost in thought for a moment.

'Who the hell is he?'

A strange threatening letter has arrived.

It's a phrase referring to the secret of wrong blood, by all accounts to the secret of my origin.

But it's known, it's already known.

It's been a long time since a secret became a secret. He sent me a letter of threat that was incredibly useless.

'What's inside of his head?'

What is this man's purpose?

Bessie looked at me in wonder.

"What's wrong, my lady?"

I organized my thoughts and opened my mouth.

"Well......the letter says to come out alone."

"What?"

"Will Ash let me go out alone if he finds out?"

"You're not going out, are you? Alone?"

Bessie freaked out. I smiled reassuringly.

"Ay, no way."

Then I folded up the letter and put it in my arms.

"May you call Sir Davery now?"

***

Accepting the request of a useless blackmail letter, which is not as threatening as this, is because there is one thing that takes place.

The sender of the letter was strange in many ways.

If he's well informed, he'll know that my origins have been revealed

It is normal not to know anything about people in nobility.

By the way, he didn't know the latter and only the former.