Chapter 102

It was enough time for Ash's answer to be engraved in my head. I closed my eyes once.

".........!"

I puffed my mouth when I had lost my voice.

No matter how much I think about it, it's clear that Ash is good at surprise attacks. I can't do this without that.

I coughed in vain and fanned my hot face.

Then I stopped because my face and hands were cold at the same time. Well, I'm glad the air was cold.

When I regained my composure thanks to the cold air, Ash asked.

"Do you want to go?"

I blinked at what that question meant and asked the opposite question.

"......to the kingdom?"

"Eung."

"Do I look like that?"

Could it have been seen as a conflict?

But it wasn't. I swear to God.

The only reason I've been out of my mind like this all morning is that I didn't expect a secret from my origin that I suddenly found out.

Following Count Suina to return to the kingdom was not even an option for me in the first place.

"No."

"...... then why did you ask?"

"Just in case. I need to hear it personally."

I glanced at Ash.

Ash's calm look and the twitching inside the golden pupil were not much different from usual.

However, I suddenly wondered if the appearance of Count Suena could be a source of anxiety for Ash.

Ash and anxiety, it wasn't a good combination.

"What if I answer yes, what if I want to follow the count to the kingdom?"

I asked teasingly. It's a good thing to be able to say things that I don't mean.

Ash stared at me silently at the words I had thrown.

The straight look at me straightened my heart out for some reason because I thought I wouldn't be shaken no matter what.

"Then..."

"Then?"

"I would be agonizing whether it would be better to simply tweak it, or would it be better to erase the whole kingdom from the map?"

......Is this a joke?

Can I laugh at this timing?

It's pretty high-quality to take back the joke with a joke.

Of course, it may not be a joke, but I won't think about it. I tried to speak calmly.

"Wouldn't you rather keep me from going?"

Of course, this is not to say that I want to be detained at all.

In other words, it would be easier to remove the country from the map.

"What if you ask me to release you?"

"Then let me go...."

Wait, then there's no point tying it up in the first place.

"......I have to ignore it, right? Even if you ask me to release you."

Wait a minute. The more I talk about this, the more I feel like I'm pushing for a crime.