Chapter 28

"That's true. Because it's a stolen thing. If we use it anywhere and the rumours go out, I'll be taken to the court."

The enchanted fabric should have been used quietly to avoid the other's eyes in the future.

Which means we need to create a chance for Ari to be alone with Ash.

Ari's eyes shook uneasily when I brought it up.

"Will the villain be alone with me.....?"

"I'll help."

Since then, the discussion has started. How on earth will Ari and Ash create their own chance?

As the plausible plan came to an outline, she asked suddenly.

"Are we doing it tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Let's do it tomorrow fast. Let's strike the iron while it's hot."

There was a point in Ari's remarks about the date of the plan's execution.

But I shook my head in agony.

"No."

"Why?"

"Tomorrow......let's do something else first."

This is something that just came to mind. But it was necessary to do anyway

"I'm going to find an escort for you. Tomorrow."

"Escort?"

Ari put a question mark on his face.

I nodded slowly.

***

Ari needs a personal escort.

I have this idea on my mind from before. I couldn't leave Ari's safety to Sir Davery for a long time in the future.

Sir Davery was a perfect escort who fit for such excellent work, but he was tasked to be my escort. There were many restrictions to protect Ari.

Take the hostage situation at the banquet hall as an example.

Sir Davery neglected Ari to protect me there, and the defenceless Ari was taken dangerously as a hostage.

Without Ash, she might have died once and I would consume the beads again.

There is no way that such a thing will never happen again. And I couldn't blame Sir Davery for that.

Because he only doing his duty.

And there is another constraint.

Because he is my escort and he will always be by my side, Ari had to be in the same place with me naturally to get help from him.

Such a problem happened in the early morning.

In order to avoid the crisis's regular visit in the morning, Ari had to wake up early and come out to the living room where I was, it repeated not only in a day or two but every day, so I could feel Ari's complaining of fatigue.

'She seems to have a lot of morning's sleep.'

If there was an escort by her side while she was sleeping in the morning, Ari would be able to sleep well until late.

For reference, it is simple to say that we have been aware of these problems but we just finally will solve them now.

Because there was no other way before.

Because there's no one to put as Ari's escort who equivalent, or even a little less, to Sir Davery.

So, when I first recognized this problem, I stumbled on it with the idea of leaving it up to Ash in the future, but that's not the fundamental solution.